JDubs living across from my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kittyeatzjdubs 13 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

We were going out to dinner the other night and when we pulled out of our driveway, I noticed something strangely familiar at the foot of our neighbors driveway. Hmmmm....light brown books, encyclopedia size...what the?!!!....BOUND VOLUMES!!!! Of course when we came back and I went across to grab them, they were gone.

The following Monday evening I'm headed back from a beer run and I notice a bunch of cars parked out in front of the house and a small boy in a suit standing in the front yard. His mother had what was obviously a bible...and some other publication.

I ran in and told Matt. He proposed we blast his Slayer albums from 7:30-8:30 every Monday evening...(our noise ordinance doesn't start till 10pm)...but being the civil citizen I am, I said No.

Oh what to do, what to do???!!!!

~luv, jojo

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

If I were you, I would move out ASAP, if your circumstances will allow that.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    If I were you, I would move out ASAP, if your circumstances will allow that.

averyniceguy...Why do you say that? Just wondering....or are you joking........I'm been sort of slow when it comes to jokes lately...blame it on the wine.

~luv, jojo

• Highlander
    Highlander

Can you put up a sign in your yard referring them to 'freeminds.org' or 'jehovahs-witness.com' ??

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Kitty, I would not want dubs as my neighbors.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Can you put up a sign in your yard referring them to 'freeminds.com' or 'jehovahs-witness.com' ??

Hmmmmmmmm....... I'm going to think about that one....

I would not want dubs as my neighbors.

Oh, I don't mind that. I honestly find it funny considering the fact that Matt and I conversed with them not even a month ago not even knowing what the other one was...They being dubs and us being an atheist apostate couple having premarital sex. haha. ~luv, jojo

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

CAT FOOD!

Ugh; cars outside the house every monday night for the rest of your life....

When it starts getting you down, put the apostate signs up. Change them every few weeks.

• carla
    carla

Put signs in your window- Freeminds, Silentlambs, JW's read the bible not the watchtowers, enlarge the latest pedo case, the list is endless! Almost makes me wish they were across from my house! (of course I'd have to not have a jw living with me)

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Ignore them - that is unless they start preaching to you, then all bets off!!!! Put up the signs as another poster said!!!!

nj

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Why don't you just love bomb them and give a 'witness' for all of the premarital sex having, atheist, apostates in the world. . .bring them cookies, be a nice neighbor, some extra flowers for the garden. . .you know, loving things that most JW's don't know what to do with. At the very worst, whenever the JWs go on about how the world is so unloving and unkind, they will think of their nice couple across the street who seem to be lovely people. You don't have to let them know the apostate part right off. . .give them a sense of security, don't be strident about the atheist belief. . .kill them with kindness. It will really gall them later to find out that such decent people are not only LIVING together and don't believe in God, but they are APOSTATE too. If they never learn of the apostate part, you are still shaking up their safe little JW world that makes it so easy to disdain everyone who chooses not to live a JW life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit