JDubs living across from my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kittyeatzjdubs 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

UGH!

When we were fading we had tenants that were JW's. I was worried about all the extra questions etc (they weren't just tenants, but friends). It never really turned out to be a problem, and now both of them have left as well.

Maybe you'll "plant a seed" with them, that life on the "outside" is great! lol

BB

• bebu
    bebu

Wow, you should warn them that your screen name is KITTYEATSJDUBS!!! Let them have a chance to run.

I wouldn't let them know about your status immediately. You could have too much fun with them in the meantime, while communcation channels are open.

bebu

• dobbie
    dobbie

Ha i can go one better than that!I have a JW family living right next door to me!Strangely enough though i am invisible to them .....

• Crooked Lumpy Vessel
    Crooked Lumpy Vessel

I would just completely ignore them....your acting badly toward them may only solidify that they are being persecuted for righteousness.

Wait until she approaches you with her mumbo and then lay the freak on her. Say something like, "My boyfriend's uncle's, wife's brother is a JW and a registered sex offender. Or tell her that your afraid of JWs because they are penis worshippers or that you heard women cant wear pants and men cant grow beards, or that they are anti-education and anti-home ownership.

Or better yet... that JWs cant have oral sex and that the woman is only allowed to lay on her back with her legs sticking up in the air during intercourse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit