HAVE SOME FUN WITH THE MAY 2007 AWAKE!

by Mary 119 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Nothin's showing up there loosie.....just a couple of empty boxes!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

nvrgnbck, w cnt s yr pctrs

Sorry DanTheMan. Someone else told me that too.

Here's what they say:

1. Stealing Shopping Carts- A Gateway Crime?

2. The Face of the New Anointed- Is the Heavenly Hope for You Too?

3. The Homeless- Why Jehovah's Witnesses Refuse to Help Them

Edited to add: BTW, lv th vwlss spllng DnThMn, vr clvr!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

These are SO funny!!! You guys ARE the greatest!

• minimus
    minimus

SINGLE FATHERS

A WORLDWIDE EPIDEMIC!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

THE BITTER FRUITAGE OF APOSTASY!

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I had no idea my picture was on the May 2007 Awake! cover until Mary told me today. I'm honored beyond words. This makes the third time I've been on the cover of the Awake! This cover is absolutely my favorite and I wish I had a copy of it to hang over my desk. The first time my picture was on the Awake! cover I portrayed a woman who was dying from cancer. The second time I was standing behind a coffin. Now, in this third cover, I'm happily standing with all the folks who are helping the Watchtower corporation to die and thinking about the day I'll be standing behind the Watchtower's coffin, which will be symbolized by a huge FOR SALE sign in front of ALL their buildings in New York State.

Mary didn't tell me where to look for my photo so I started at the beginning of the thread and laughed so hard I think I broke a rib or something. By the time I got to the page where my picture was, I could hardly see through my tears of laughter.

Thank you Mary for making my day.

Barbara

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hello Barbara! You don't know me, but I think you and your husband Joe and I were assigned to the same Bossert dining room for a while. Not the same table, of course, but same dining room. If you pm me, not like you don't have much more important things to do(LOL!), I'll tell you who my table head was.

Much love and respect for you sister,

Nvrgnbk

• loosie
    loosie

Ok I am going to try this again.

• loosie
  • loosie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit