HAVE SOME FUN WITH THE MAY 2007 AWAKE!

by Mary 119 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
  • BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Insane Word-Patterns used endlessly!

Ha ha! Good one, Brother Mad!

I see it as a thought-bubble coming from the JW's head................He's thinking: "going to all those meetings (Insane Word-Patterns used endlessly) is how I ended up behind a shopping cart! Damn!"

• Abandoned
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

G2007-5-spoof4.jpg

Haaa Haaa I love it !

• Gerard
    Gerard

Old Light: Jehovah Will Provide.

New Light: Provide For Yourself.

Tips for ex-Bethelites:

Five exciting ways to obtain a shopping kart.

Save Even More by Shunning Your Kids, Family & Friends

Best NY Restaurants To Go Panhandle

Do Not Question. Do not Verify

• free2think
    free2think

ROTFLMAO, too funny. And the homeless guy does bear a striking resemblence to JH.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

AwakeDisagreeing.gif I love them all, but this has got to be the best! Mary!

• Frank75
    Frank75

This is one of the funniest threads I have seen since....well the last time everyone did this!

I love the pot shots at Shane Brady. Guy's an F'in idiot! I know we aren't supposed to use real names here, but I never thought Shane Brady was a real name anyway.

You had to have a name like Sikorski, Szabinski or Shostack to get into Canada Bethel!

PS, You didn't have to share a room with Greenlees for 20 years to have hemorrhoids coming out of the Borg. That's for damn sure!

Good work everybody!

Frank75

• Mary
    Mary

Ah ya gotta have good laugh......especially at the WT's expense. These were all great.....I was going to put Freddie Franz' face over the homeless guy.........hmmmm......

• RichieRich

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit