Where are you browsing from?

by KW13 15 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

I'm at work. Eleventh hour with one more to go. A 25 minute drive and then I'll have cold beer in my hand, can't wait.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

From my kitchen in my apartment. Looking out the window I see the neighbor's back yard, palms, bananas, and, unfortunately, a dead mango tree. Another mango tree over my apartment has been dropping fruit on the roof for a couple of months. It used to make me jump when they hit the roof with a loud bang!

Dave

• juni
    juni

Beautiful set up Leolaia! You have a drink and some munchies there too!

Well Karl. I'm at a desk in a bedroom. I don't think I kept a pic of it any longer. I'll have to look.

Juni

PS Best to you and Megan and baby!!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

nice cool living room - I have a gorgeous view, but it's hot out there, rather early in the year. If you want to see my view, go to this web page: http://www.palm-springs-photography.com/dhs_windmills_snow.html and you'll see my little town and our BIG view. My house is near the bottom edge of the picture, which is actually at the top of the hill, looking down across the valley to the mountain across the way. Of course, the snow has melted, but otherwise, that's my view.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I am reading this in my den/ music recording studio. While I listen to touch of grey by the greatful dead.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I am on my Macintosh PowerBook, watching Gilmore Girls on my 50" plasma TV. sitting with my legs proped up on my couch. There are 6 big windows looking out to the back yard but but its dark outside. This room is decorated contemporary style - pale yellow walls/mahogany furnature/roman shades/deep red couch/multi-color contemporary rug.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit