Where are you browsing from?

by KW13 15 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

i am browsing from the garden on laptop, i am out here because finally some of its flat enough to sit out on since i am in the process of levelling it all out (HARD WORK LOL).

where are you as you read this? if your not on earth state which planet please.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

I am in my livingroom. Out the window are some awe inspiring tall oak trees. The weather is sunny and birds are chirping away. A perfect lazy Sunday afternoon.

• FourMs
    FourMs

My computer is in my kids play room. I am presently home as my son has a punishment. So, what better way to spend my time, then reading and posting on here.

The weather is beautiful (80 degrees) and we are supposed to be bike riding right now. So, only my daughter gets to go with my husband and my son gets to clean his room instead. Sucks to be him...

FourMs

• ninja
    ninja

I built a bar in the house and my computer is set up behind it...next to the booze....convenient eh?

• Leolaia
  • KW13
    KW13

sounds like your all fortunate enough to be nice places!

looks like a really nice cheerful and bright space there leolaia

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah I live in an Eichler home (which has glass walls for much of the length of the house), so lots of natural sunlight...don't need to turn on the light until after sunset. Every day I have a beautiful backyard to look out to.

http://totheweb.com/eichler/

• ninja
    ninja

don't you feel like a goldfish leo?.....he he kidding

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Sometimes. Especially when I'm not wearing much clothes and the gardener or meter reader goes into the backyard. Otherwise it's okay cause the garage intervenes in the front of the house, so no one from the street can see anything. And we've got lots of trees in the back and sides to keep neighbors out of view.

I can't stand artificial light, especially flourescents. I am happy to have lotsa natural light here, feels so much better.

• ninja
    ninja

it's beautiful leo......you lucky wee thing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit