my sisters are petty and sad

by itsallgoodnow 10 Replies latest jw friends

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Sure, they are JWs, but it's not about that.

They have never really cared about me. They have always kept me out of their stupid little "club". Do they really think their transparent insults and petty games really get them anywhere? Do they really think I'm going to try my hardest to impress them, to get them to accept me, while they are busy insulting me by their actions and words? Is that what they really think? I know they need to paint a scenario in their warped little minds where I'm always gonna be the bad guy. This way, they don't need to think about all of the horrible things they have done. They can have that. I can't do anything about it anyway. So, I don't care anymore, and haven't cared for a long time.

What I finally understand about them is I never really had sisters at all. Not really. Sure, I was at their weddings, sat at the table for the family, and my parents are the same people that spawned them, but they are not my sisters and I am not theirs. They were never my sisters at all, and at this point, I believe they never will be.

So, I am gonna borrow from the words of Alec Baldwin here and, I just want to be able to say to them, I am tired of playing this game with them and they have insulted me for the last time with this crap. They are rude, thoughtless, fat, pathetic, boring, stupid little pigs.

Ok, thanks for letting me vent.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Ok, thanks for letting me vent.

Feel better?

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

LOL. yeah, I do. Much better. I will get to say all of this to them someday, and that will be great, but knowing them, I'm sure they will find a way to ruin it for me.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    I know they need to paint a scenario in their warped little minds where I'm always gonna be the bad guy.

Congratulations, goodnow, for seeing that your sisters are lost in a story that is untrue. Chances are that their entire "life" is pretty much a story they tell themselves about their own believed "identity" and the "reality" of people and things around them. They are not their story, and as long as they can not see out of it, they are as the walking dead living in illusion.

Be careful you do not do the same. Gently, kindly and nonjudgmentally investigate into your own story-life. When we clearly identify what is false, there can be a wonderful revelation as to what is genuinely true and real.

Peace to you, dear.

j

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

thanks, JT

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Did you press the fart button?

Sorry I see the buttons change all the time, Now it says for something stupid press here. I get a kick of how the sponsors play off the post.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

(((IAGN)))

Too bad that shared DNA does not ensure family.

I'm sure they will find a way to ruin it for me

No they wont!! You are too good for them to be able to do anything that would ruin anything.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Your sisters suck. I think they're stupid too.

My sisters suck in a different way; their mind games are very subtle, they are cruel and heartless in a way that nobody notices. Dealings with my family are always so gently poisonous that I have to avoid them, so the shunning is actually a favour for me - it gets their depressing influence on me out of my life.

• Numinous
    Numinous

People who are truly happy don't act like that. You have something that they either want or know they can never have. You are right in thinking they are not your sisters. I think some people are here to test a personality trait out. Remember the opposite of love isn't hate, but apathy. But I do think that wanting the best for the other person, even if they never do understand what they have done, is the best for both you and for them. I hope things go well for you. Also, being a part of the JW community has possibly taught them firsthand how to act towards those who don't tow the line. There are those who are in for the guilt they have over how they have treated others in their lives, like it gives them continued permission to act superior.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Itsallgoodnow....

Can I adopt you as my brother...will you be mine love? I lost one brother to a motorcylce accident many years ago, and my younger brother lost his way after his brother died. We have not had a good relationship since.

So let me be your adoptive sister if you wan't or need one.

Love, r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit