Relative to the Population at large on a 1-10 how do you rate.....

by new boy 75 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

Top Hat.........judging for your picture...... if anyone should go a ten on # 1 it should be you

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

All right, here we go:

Physical Attractiveness3Dumpy, pockmarked ... but great imagination and fashion sense.
    Intelligence7.5IQ tested at 144 in 9th grade. Dragged down by low math score :)
    Personality7I'm more optimistic than I used to be, and I'm beginning to think I'm actually more optimistic about many things than most of the people I talk to. I still tend to be shy and haven't finished recovering from the social cluelessness of the jaydub life, but when I know what's going on, I really shine.

gentlyferal

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

"Hortensia I love your profile. I give you 10 for personality, as I give 10 for most here. "

BFD and LeslieV, thanks! The sad truth is I am a wiseass. No hope for me. I agree, 666 was the best answer. Wish I had thought of it!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Sir Robert Burns said "Oh the gift we could have if we could see ourselves as others see us"

I don't know what to say, I will let it up to others who know me!!!!!!!!!!

abr

• BFD
    BFD
    ABR- I don't know what to say, I will let it up to others who know me!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I don't know you and sorry to bring it up but, I did see your picture once and I would give your body a 10 1/2!

Also, the way you can remember scriptures off the top of your head has to bring your intelligence up to around a 9.

BFD

• ninja
    ninja

looks..5...depends on the night before....intelligence..6...compared to folks on this board....personality.....5....why am I sitting myself typing into my computer otherwise....cheers..ninja aka john merrick

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

get behind me bubble

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Physical Attractiveness = 8

My Intelligence = 7

My Personality = 9

• TopHat
    TopHat

new boy, Long Long time ago, I used to look that good. Not anymore! BUT, Im working on it! with all my day creams and night creams and exercise. Old man time takes it's toll.

Otherwise, I am just an average Jane on all your questions put forth..

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

John Merrick? Surely that's going too far?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit