Lawsuits and WT's exit from Brooklyn

by compound complex 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    “It’ll pretty much put religious orders out of business,” Miller said. “It would certainly impact whether we would ever want to continue operations” in New York.

LOL. Is this supposed to be a threat? What does the Watchtower possibly think they bring to the table for the State of New York?

SNG

• avengers
    avengers
    "It'll pretty much put religious orders out of business,"

I'll buy the beer for the party!

Andy

• compound complex
  • moshe
    moshe

The average JW never worried about being hurt in Bethel before or needing a pension or medical insurance- the New Order would make everything right as rain - any day now! Jehovah would replace the hand that was chopped off in the printing house by the paper shear. I commented one time that if I was a WT lawyer I would advise them to set up shop in the Cayman Islands, etc- anyplace outside of the USA. And besides isn't this the kind of persecution the WT said was going to be heaped upon them in the end? I would think they would be happy to be sued by Ceasar! Hallelullah our deliverance is near!!- They think-

• kairos
    kairos

Now the possible contaminated soil issues at Warwick and medical issues that may/will be arising from exposure. ( gross negligent exposure to unprotected/uninformed workers)

2016 will prove to be a thriller.
    Mass awakening/mass exit is what many are anticipating.
    Can you even imagine next years annual report?
    I bet, they'll quit printing the decreases.

• Magnum
    Magnum

2016 will prove to be a thriller

I really hope so. The anticipation is killing me.

• kairos
    kairos

I have no idea how many lawsuits are "in the pipe", but it has to be more than we can imagine.
    I sent an e-mail to the son-in-law of WT lawyer, Mario Moreno about this a few months back. He didn't reply...

The call for "free legal" from the congregations a while back must have been a clue.

It is possible that if they sold everything, there could still be a deficit!
    MENE MENE,

TEKEL, UPHARSIN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit