Survived a major heart attack mon AM

by hambeak 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....will you STOP THIS??? You scared us! Well you scared yourSELF too!

Heeeeres yer SIGN!

hugs, Loves

• flipper
    flipper

Feel better, Hambeak! flipper

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

Scary stuff!!! So glad you're on the mend.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Wow, (((Gary))). Glad to hear you're going to be ok. I've just called and left a message for Decki (she's been w/o internet for a couple of days, so I'm sure she hasn't seen this).

Take good care; hope to see you in a week *IF* you are up to it.

• Quentin
    Quentin

I highly recomend the PPA web site purplesofa suggested...I get two of my BP meds on a program...acupril and toprol...if you qulify it will cut down on your med costs...you would have to apply and see what meds are covered...three month supply at no cost to you except the start up fees... I was out of pocket less than fifty dollars to get it going...also, it's done through your Doctors office...It's worth it Hambeak. The cost of toporl alone would knock a bull elephant to the ground...

Now, having said all that, glad you came through and doing ok...take care...see ya at the fest...

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

Wish you the best and a speedy recovery...try dipping for awhile...you may enjoy it more than smoking.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Damn...Ham ! I've been waiting to meet you for a long time now...I'm glad you're OK. Take care of yourself man !

See you at the CrawFest.

Rabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit