Survived a major heart attack mon AM

by hambeak 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hambeak
    hambeak

Got up early and getting ready for work. Couldn't breathe and lots of chest pain. Had Jake take me to ER. collapsed there and my god what a mess. I had massive cardiac failure according to the doc. I got epeniherine, defibrillated and finally a shunt in my heart. According to the doc almost checked out. Fine now lots of meds.. That was Monday at 7:00 am I am now home and doing ok will be back to work monday.

I have quit smoking it is a bear but I will Jake is trying too.

SO QUIT SMOKING YALL. The meds are very high Plavix is 144.00 a month and with all that I take now about 250.00 a month, but still less than the cigs.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey hambeak

glad you are doing ok.......and quitting smoking.

Here is a site someone was telling me about to get help with meds. He gets some kind of allergy medicine FREE, and its $175.00 month. He is not poor so Im not sure what the qualifications are.

hope it helps

purps

https://www.pparx.org/Intro.php

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Holy Shit! Be good to yourself, buddy. Glad you're home now. What a scary experience. Rest and eat right and follow Dr's. orders! Hugs!

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Ham, wow. I surely hope you stay ok and I'm sorry you suffered that. What about heart damage? did the doc say if he thought there was any? Keep us posted.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Good job on living man!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Glad you decided to stick around a little while longer hambeak!

Nvr

• horrible life
    horrible life

So....Still bringing the ham to the Dallas Apostacrawfest???? I was so glad you were bringing ham, so I wouldn't have to suck on a crawfish head, to suck out whatever you suck out.

Just KIDDING!!! I'm glad you are doing good. Can't believe you are going to work so soon, after an attack. Looking forward to meeting you, at the fest. You are still coming, right???

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Do let us know how things develop.... *hugs*

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

omgosh You spend more than $250.00 month on cigs!!!!

When I smoked I think a carton was less than ten bucks.

with all that I take now about 250.00 a month, but still less than the cigs.
  • arrowstar
    arrowstar

omg!!

Now, that's a man who wants to attend a 'fest!

Is there anything you need or help with...? Let me know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit