Survived a major heart attack mon AM

by hambeak 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

wow! What a shock for you! I hope you feel better soon! I am amazed that you are going to work one week after a major heart attack.

• blondie
    blondie

Glad to hear you survived, hambeak. For too many the first one is the last one. My husband had heart failure about 4 years ago. He has been a good boy ever since, eating right and exercising. He is off the transplant list now too. Good wishes to your continued improvement.

Love, Blondie

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Glad to hear that you survived! My hubby had a heart attack on Jan 2005, where they had to place two stents; and then, he had another heart attack this Jan, where they placed one stent. I've had a continum of crazy, stressful crap!

Regarding your medications, aren't you a veteran? If so you should be able to get your medications at the VA.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you survived and are on the road to recovery.Best wishes on continuing health improvement. May you enjoy every day.

~Merry

• Forscher
    Forscher

Sorry to read about that Hambeak.

I just finished a stint in the hospital myself. I even had to have a surgical procedure done on an emergency basis. So I know how that sucks!

Forscher

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey Hambeak,

What a scare! So glad you pulled through. Update us on your recovery as you are able. Don't overdo it [yeah, right!].

Your Friend,

CoCo

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

WOW

Sorry to hear of the attack - but so glad you are ok.

Were there any signs of this coming on? Glad you quit the cigs.

Jeff

• bebu
    bebu

Wow, sorry to hear that hambeak!!

BTW, I understand that COSTCO's pharmacy is open to the public, and it has massively reduced prices over any regular pharmacy. Check to see what prices are there for your Rxs.

bebu

• horrible life
    horrible life

Do you have a AAA auto club card?? Walmart honors it in the pharmacy. I get about 26.00 off of a $132.00 prescription. That AAA card saves me alot of money throughtout the year. You would be suprised at who gives discounts.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(((Hambeak))) So glad you got through the worst of it for now, cher! Did they say what caused it other than cigs? Like perhaps a blood clot or high cholesterol in your arteries?

Crabby Pants went through several heart attacks without telling anyone and then the one when I was at home and I called the EMT's. When he got to the ER, he decided he was fine and wanted to go home, but I convinced the med personnel to make him stay for the tests and it turned out he had to have an immediate triple bypass. He's still smoking......3 packs a day. Doesn't realize that smoking constricts the arteries, thus the blood flow.

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit