We are the other people (long but well formated)

by IP_SEC 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I love this, its one of my earlier posts on this forum. Not sure how true it is, but its funny as hell anyway, and if I could actually remember any of it I'd love to try it on a dub that came to the door.

Peace out

Sherry

• TopHat
    TopHat

Sorry Dude...was to long for me to read....Nearly put me to sleep Yawnnnnnn..Nite Nite

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

It's worth the read, Top Hat! Maybe in the mornin'?

Thanks for posting this, IP Sec! BTW, what's IP_Sec mean?

• startingover
    startingover

BFD,

On your thread about the "us" in Genesis, we had a little interchange about reading the bible. In my bible reading experience, I ran across "the other people" shortly after I decided I had read enough, and my reaction was just like your reaction above. I remember this feeling coming over me, I wanted more. I think you are departing on an interesting journey, enjoy your trip.

IP SEC,

Thanks for posting this again..

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    BTW, what's IP_Sec mean?

LOL well It means Internet Protocol Security. I was in the middle of a very complicated PIX config when I decided to take a break and first found this site. Therefore IPSec was born.

• Liza
    Liza

Intresting idea. Maybe there were several creator gods and made their own people, which is a common thing in creation stories. For example the reason why Chinese call themselves "dragons" is because in the the Chinese creation story, the father of the Chinese people was a dragon god.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    the father of the Chinese people was a dragon god.

Indeed liza, and the children of the dragon makes about as much sense to me as the children of the mountain/thunder god Yah/El

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey LIZA, I still remember your first thread "convice me".

What did you ever decide?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Check out where Scientology thinks we came from

They assert that 75 million years ago, an evil galactic warlord named Xenu controlled seventy-six planets in this corner of the galaxy, each of which was severely overpopulated. To solve this problem, Xenu rounded up 13.5 trillion beings and then flew them to Earth, where they were dumped into volcanoes around the globe and vaporized with bombs. This scattered their radioactive souls, or thetans, until they were caught in electronic traps set up around the atmosphere and "implanted" with a number of false ideas -- including the concepts of God, Christ and organized religion. Scientologists later learn that many of these entities attached themselves to human beings, where they remain to this day, creating not just the root of all of our emotional and physical problems but the root of all problems of the modern world.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Props to this pagan for a cool story.

The only part I have to complain about is that since I'm of Semitic descent, apparently that means I do have original sin. Yahweh damnit...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit