Will there be death in paradise?

by Bob Loblaw 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I would love to see Matt Stone & Trey Parker to do a JW South Park episode! That would be a collector's item!

Excellent idea brinjen! And welcome to JWD!

Nvr

• carla
    carla

Do jw's just try to put it out of their minds, all the clean up I mean? Their entire concept is so ridiculous. Someday I am going to photoshop that pic from the wt where they use Will Smith and others and put in my families faces to see if my jw will get it. I better not hold my breath though.

• hambeak
    hambeak

I remember an assembly once many years ago where everyone was picking up bones. It scared the bejesus out of me at a young age. Now that I am older I realize just how much control the wts wants on people.

• carla
    carla

I remember an assembly once many years ago where everyone was picking up bones----Really? in a drama? (why the hell don't they just call it a play?)

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

Robots would not mind cleaning up their dead families...nor mourn them.

Perhaps we are all seperate laptops that all want to be independant of our maker and programmer.......unfortunately...to do such without the required knowledge would be self-destructive...and we can only get the required information from the maker and programmer!

So basically if that is the correct scenerio we are living...we are rebelling and refusing to accept the information freely given...or are we to not be given this knowledge...so we will remain slaves and dependant upon the maker and programmer?

These are the questions that should be being addressed and asked!

But if they are......many powerful leaders will be forced to admit their ignorance...and will lose the faith of those who look to them for guidance and advice.....

However...I am pretty sure that faith in God....is not faith in them and their guesses...no matter how they try to spin it.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Aint perfection and paradise just great? We'll be so busy cleaning up all the mess with our "pseudo-perfect" human bodies. Wonder where our tools will come from, not to mention our food. Perhaps the death you refer to will come from starvation.

• google_mE
    google_mE
    I would love to see Matt Stone & Trey Parker to do a JW South Park episode! That would be a collector's item!

When I saw the one they did on the Mormons, I thought the exact same thing.

-mE

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

Perhaps God will give them a better description on what is to come we should be looking forward to.....seems nessesary to know before anyone can make an informed decision if they want to participate or not.

Whats the hold up?

Not wanting to commit to anything solid and concrete is my "guess".....would be harder to change should the herd not like it or agree...

They are so transparent it blows my mind sometimes..........................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit