YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

by compound complex 1320 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac
    Bad things - My sister had disowned me; I lost my best friend in an argument regarding repayment of a loan I had made to him; I had a tenant back out of his lease on my condo and lost 2 months in rental income; My current tenant bounced 2 checks, which threw my bank account into a huge mess; I was in a car accident that resulted in whiplash and I am still battling w/ GEICO to get my medical bills (in excess of $4500) paid; I suffered a miscarriage; I was informed by my company that they are merging and I will be losing my job; I got an IRS audit and discovered that I owed more than $2500 in back taxes and penalties; I got my heart broken and severely isolated myself from friends to try and deal w/ the emotional pain.

I'm sorry you have had to deal with so much pain Sweetface. I hope year 31 goes very well for you. I hope your heart fills with joy and happiness and contentness...

• wings
    wings

One of my first thoughts this morning was how dirty all my windows are. Then, I thought of you CoCo, and how horrified you would be.

My next thought was, how slow my coffee maker is.

Happy Sunday!

wings

• wings
    wings
    Year 31 is going to be so much better for me, I just KNOW it! I turn 31 in 8 days, start a new job in 16, and have so much hope for my future. I am going to go back to school and work on my Accounting degree. I am going to get back to the gym and train to complete a century mile bike ride. I am going to forgive people who have hurt me in the past so that I can prevent it from happening in the future.

Someday soon I hope to make a post similar to this. I especially like the last sentence. Thanks for sharing.

wings

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Sweetface, if it's one thing I've learned from you, it's how to be strong and independant. Sounds like you have your life back in your hands, good for you girl! Can't wait to see you again next month.

BB

• wings
    wings
    Sweetface, if it's one thing I've learned from you, it's how to be strong and independant. Sounds like you have your life back in your hands, good for you girl! Can't wait to see you again next month.

Wish I could be there too.

wings

• compound complex
    compound complex

YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

Thank you, my friends. Here's hoping that things brighten up for you. Sorry, too, about your precious pets!

Love,

CoCo

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I just saw my first hummingbird on my feeder this morning! Looked just like this one:

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Oh cool momz! I love hummingbirds. I got a feeder for Christmas, I still need to put it up, I think I`ll work on that tonite.

Had a really nice weekend, had lunch with Mary, Delilah and Mouthy on Saturday, had a great time! Yesterday I puttered around the house, did some laundry, and some yard work. Last year fall lasted sooooo long (not complaining, it was glorious) that the leaves stayed on the trees up until we got snow, and didn`t have a chance to rake many of them up, so that all has to be done now, in addition to all the spring yard work there is to do. My shoulders are sore this morning, but I don`t care, all the work I did made me lose 1.5 lbs! lol Talked on the phone last night to another fellow JWDer for the first time, and am looking forward to talking to another new friend from here tonite.

BB

• compound complex
    compound complex

YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

I am drinking a beer, doing my college homework online, while checking into JWD to make sure I don't get it done too fast.

And I must say I am pwning this HW considering I don't study at all.

So many people here have such heavy stuff going on. I need to not take for granted how lucky I am that currently:

No beloved family members or pets are at death's door.

Nobody I care about is shunning me.

I feel good physically.

I will, gods willing, graduate in two years... with an actual WTS-disapproved college degree.

I feel kinda like Homer Simpson when he told a grieving Lisa, "I'm lucky because I've never lost anyone special to me." I can't relate to the serious ordeals that life throws at people because for the most part I have not faced them. All in good time, of course... but I am going to revel in the short-lived paradise of now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit