YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

by compound complex 1320 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Hello CoCo,

Haven't had internet at home for several days now, I'm going through serious withdrawl!! lol

I'll be away on holidays for a couple of weeks. Might have the chance to log on occasionally and check in.

Crumpet - so sorry to hear about your fishies. I have two aquariums, and one of my fishies was not doing well several weeks ago, but with frequent water changes and some extra TLC he is doing much better now, but I was sad when he was sick and I thought he might die, so I know how you are feeling.

Hope everyone stays safe.

BB

• compound complex
    compound complex

I was worried, Mrs. Bee! Glad all's well and we look forward to your return.
    Sorry you had the DTs over lack of the net. There can be no greater pain, well - almost.

You, too, stay safe!

Love to all,

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

I finally have a day off and am determined to stay around the house for the day. Some chores, some reading and posting, some napping. How about you?

CoCo

• brinjen
    brinjen

Evening/morning/afternoon everyone!

Just a quick post as it's nearly 1:30am here and I have work tomorrow...

So sorry to hear of your fish Crumpet, it's hard to lose someone you love, pets are no exception no matter how small they are. I used to keep pet mice, I stopped as I found it too difficult to cope with the constant deaths, they only live for around 18 months and it was just too heart breaking to get attached to them and then lose them.

Job is going well so far, just training at the moment. Not used to getting so many breaks! Eight hour shift and 2 fifteen min & 45 min for lunch! My last job you could do a 10 hour shift with only 1 ten min and half hour for lunch! On top of that, we finish an hour early on Fridays! I could get used to this!

Well, I'd better get some sleep, amazing, it's Monday tomorrow and I'm not dreading it, just realised that. Enjoy your day off CoCo!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thanks for the condolences on the sad demise of Ant and Dec, Coco, Troubled Mind and Bumble Bee. Cat is swimming about and looking lively but lonely. She doesnt seem to be able to eat though. She clearly wants to but she keeps spitting the food out even though its the same brand as they always had. So I might try some grain food instead of flakes tomorrow.

Everytime I come into the kitchen he paces in front of the tank and then splashes.

Yeah my three would come to the front of the tank as soon as I came into the kitchen and do sucky sounds until I fed them. sigh.

Hope everyone has had or is having a good Sunday.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hope the tanked fishies of the world are safe and doing well.

Well, it's Monday here in NorCal, and hopefully it'll remain cooler. Yesterday was in the low 80s, a drop of some 20 degrees from most of the last 4 weeks. August, though, tends to be the dog days of summer. At least it's dry heat. Good for us dried-out husks of humanity but so sad for the flora and fauna.

Staying cool as a cucumber,

CoCo Cool

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hoping to hear from my friends. Everyone is so busy. I try to keep my mind occupied through reading and writing, but I frequently wonder why I continue to do so. I surely don't do it for the money.
    Encouragement from and interaction with fellow humans is a plus but shouldn't be the motivating factor for personal growth and expression. Making a difference in the lives of others is desirable, but is it possible? Can a kind word or a good deed change the life course of a poor soul whose path crosses our own?

Talking to myself more and more ....

CoCo

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hi CoCo.

Love ya!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Never ....

I needed that - if you read my edited post you will discover that you unwittingly crossed my path when I was desperate for a boost to my morale.

I love you, too!

CoCo

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    that you unwittingly crossed my path when I was desperate for a boost to my morale.

Nope. It was on purpose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit