Some people are just so kind

by fullofdoubtnow 23 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I think that's great! Enjoy your time away.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Isn't it great to learn that some people are just kind like that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Linda)))..Can you explain what a "caravan" is,in "Canadian Terms?"..Thanks ...OUTLAW

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

They sound like nice people. I'm so happy for all of you.

Have a great weekend.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Kind loving people come in all shapes and sizes...all through the years since I left the wt we, as a family, have met many good hearted folks...there every where...life is so good to live without that jw bag over your head...have a great, restive time...

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

We are setting off at around 3:30 this afternoon, and it's about a 3 hour drive, so I'll be on the beach by 7:30 hopefully.

It is really lovely to be on the receiving end of such a random act of kindness. We saw this couple last night, and they were saying they often let members of their church, as well as other friends, use their caravan, and we are most welcome to use it this week.We went to their home for a coffee, and they are such lovely people, no attempts to "give a witness", just a warm, loving couple who showed genuine concern for us, especially me, and are glad to help us if they can. They are aware of our views on religion, but it doesn't bother them at all.

We will let Marion know when we arrive, and she will post it.

Outlaw:

)))..Can you explain what a "caravan" is,in "Canadian Terms?"..Thanks ...OUTLAW

You'd perhaps call it a trailer home.

Linda

• bernadette
    bernadette

what a lovely heart warming gift - hope you have a great time

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Have a lovely time!
    For people to be so kind to you means that you must be a kind, loving person yourself. You deserve it!
    All the best,
    DNC xxx

• windchime
    windchime

I am very impressed with that couple's graiciousness. Your story remind me the warm-heart of "worldly people" again. Have a great trip!

• juni
    juni

Have a wonderful time Trev and Linda! I think I "caught" you before you left for the coast.

Love w/hugs, Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit