Your favorite female artists?

by restrangled 66 Replies latest social entertainment

• restrangled
    restrangled

I love Frou Frou, but the men in my house can't stand her!

I also love Cheryl Crow, Norah Jones, Enya and old Joni Mitchell. There are more but will leave it to others to list!

Who are some of your favorite girls?

r.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Lets hear it for Mellisa Ethridge, Joss Stone, Alanis Morissette, Corrine Bailey Rae and Regina Spektor!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Spark Plug...

Alanis M.....no one better!

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Courtney Love (can't believe I just said that out loud--great music, train-wreck of a human being), Margo TImmons of Cowboy Junkies, Enya, Sarah MacLachlan, Rosemary Clooney, Doris Day, Kay Starr, Sheryl Crow

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I like the lead singer in Altan, Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh, had to look that name up. :)

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Phyllis Hyman, Chaka Kahn, Celine Dion, Mary J Blige, Stephanie Mills, Aretha Franklin, Minnie Riperton, Carly Simon, Karen Carpenter, Anita Baker, and Diana Ross. (That's all for now)

Through the fire - Chaka Kahn http://youtube.com/watch?v=MNLQ_hvWQh4&mode=related&search=

• loosie
    loosie

P!NK

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I forgot, Whitney Houston and her cousin Dionne Warwick.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Ms D!

How could I have forgotten several of the girls you mentioned!??? Classic beautiful voices!

• EnlightenedMind
    EnlightenedMind

I love Alanis Morrissette, and Corinne Bailey Rae has dominated my iPod ever since I got her album. I also like old school Mariah Carey, Jill Scott and Norah Jones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit