It's my 1 year JWD anniversary!

by Zico 24 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

Happy 1year anniversary zico, and thanks for such interesting and often humorous topics.

• juni
    juni

Happy First Year Anniversary Zico!

You have been a real asset to the forum w/your posting!

I always like to read what you have to say and see your cute little ferrett w/the bunny ears! lol

Here's to the future Jedi!

Juni

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Congratulations!

I have found i quite interesting to go back through and read many of my olds posts. It's amazing how you can go back and see your own progression over time. I can't believe some of the things I posted when I first started to get online and question 'the truth'. It can be quite a journey.

-Drew

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie
    I don't believe this is the Truth now, in fact, I know it's definitely not the Truth. So I quit pioneering, I got a real job, and I've been fading since then...

It's a good thing you came to know all this at such a young age. Your life can be whatever you want it to be.

Congrats!

YC

• PEC
    PEC

Congratulations, Zico.

Philip

• Open mind
    Open mind

Congrats Zico!!!

Aren't you glad you decided to "take the red pill" and see how deep the rabbit hole goes?

I know I am.

Open Mind

• Zico
    Zico

Thanks again everyone! I feel so loved. :)

'I have found i quite interesting to go back through and read many of my olds posts. It's amazing how you can go back and see your own progression over time. I can't believe some of the things I posted when I first started to get online and question 'the truth'. It can be quite a journey.'

Yes, it's fascinating.

'Aren't you glad you decided to "take the red pill" and see how deep the rabbit hole goes?'

Indeed. Ignorance is NOT bliss.

• jwsisluvsjah
    jwsisluvsjah

If you all are so happy to no longer be JWs, why are you on a JW discussion forum????? Move on with your lives. I was df'd when I was in my early 20's and was out for 6 years. I was reinstated 7 years ago and am very happy to be back and would never leave the organization again. I hope some of you come back one day. Remember the prodigal son. You would be welcomed back with open arms. I'm sure you guys are going to respond by trying to gang up on me and make nasty comments. But I won't be reading them. As soon as I post this I'm out of this topic.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

BA

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

For a young guy, your posts are very thoughtful and insightful. Great job. Hope you stay with
    your goals. Make a life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit