It's my 1 year JWD anniversary!

by Zico 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day jwsisluvsjah

Your response here:

If you all are so happy to no longer be JWs, why are you on a JW discussion forum?????

sounds like what you've posted on another thread:

BTW, if you're so down on JW's, why are you on a JW discussion forum?? Why don't you just distance yourself from us?

This leads naturally into the question back at you, what are YOU doing on this forum? You joined, simply to post the above thoughts? Surely not!

Go on, admit it, in your heart of hearts you must be having some doubts about "the Organisation"™ ! Perhaps you're trying to come to grips with the May 1st WT QFR and its turnaround on the remnant™ ? How will you go about explaining that on your return visits and "bible" studies?

Move on with your lives.

Have you considered that this forum is full of people "moving on with their lives"?

Remember the prodigal son. You would be welcomed back with open arms.

Sorry to disillusion you but that is so much bullcrap! It was meditating on Jesus' words in that parable that led Mrs Ozzie to see that the WTS is most certainly not a "faithful slave", quite the opposite.

Please consider what happens to a reinstated™person. They are "placed on restrictions", right? Please tell me where that is in the Bible. It certainly is the very opposite of what is in the parable of the prodigal son where the father (Jehovah) rushed out to meet his son and put on a banquet!!

So, remember the prodigal son? Sure, but please remember the other son who resented the welcome being given to his brother. Do you not think that the WTS demonstrates that attitude?

I'm sure you guys are going to respond by trying to gang up on me and make nasty comments.

I hope not since this is a forum designed to provide support for people no matter what their status, but if they do, could you try to understand why? Most likely they have suffered terribly at the hands of the WTS and its servants. They may have suffered injustice, they most likely have have seen families torn apart by the wicked decrees of the WTS. You must see that.

But I won't be reading them. As soon as I post this I'm out of this topic.

Maybe so, but I suspect that you'll stick around, if just out of curiosity.

We welcome all, no matter where they are in their spiritual journey.

BTW how do you pronounce that posting name of yours?

Cheers, Ozzie

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Happy anniversary

Happy anniversary

Happy anniversarrrrryyy

Happy aniversaryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

BB

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

No. It's your first JWD anniversary.

Why don't people know what "anniversary" means?

• BFD
    BFD

Happy Anniversary, Zico and good luck with your studies.

BFD

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Congratz!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit