If the Watchtower ceased to exist right now, what would this mean for you?

by JH 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Nothing.

It might mean we could see some posters' faces on here that we have yet to see.

It also might mean a few jw 'fairweather' friends would try to reach out to me.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Good riddance. That would serve them justice for the hours they spent keeping me from finding a wife, or even associating with the opposite sex. All men at service. Just meet men at a$$emblies. The brother (always a brother) with me making any lady at the door uneasy about me. And now I hope that it costs them huge amounts of money. And I hope those brothers who were involved in keeping me away from the opposite sex pay a huge price in emotional investments and all that work that they exerted to keep the Craptower Society alive as it all goes right down the toilet.

To help with that day, I recommend www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com to anyone I find that is studying the Bible. That is a beautiful site that tells the whole truth about the organization, complete with actual Watchtower articles and scriptures to back it up. Usually, that kills the study.

• erandir
    erandir

I would have tremendous peace of mind. I would have a celebration with my like-minded friends and even make the day of the fall an annual observance. I would resist the urge to say "I told you so" to all the rest. I would feel happy that millions of reems of paper weren't going to waste.

• agapa37
    agapa37

Maybe it wouldn't bother you personally, but I'm sure you'd feel some sort of JOY for those still in and would be finally set free?

Are people really free of the WT (as you say) after they leave? It seems to me that they are not. I have seen many who were once loving and kind become bitter and vengeful and hateful. The bagge they carrier will be with them forever unless they take steps to change.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit