Are Jehovah's Witnesses a Dangerous Cult?

by UnDisfellowshipped 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Psychologically, they qualify as a cult. They are dangerous because they would obey the GB instead of decent morals. They would kill us apostates if they could. That's evidence of mental illness. And their comment about believing scriptural teachings, including "those unique to JW's". Why are these teaching "unique" if they are scriptural? If they are in the Bible, then all Christians should and would be teaching them, correct?

These people are emotionally unbalanced. There is an abundance of material about all of this in any decent library or on the Web. I'm glad I'm out. It was the biggest mistake of my life.

• RedPill2006
    RedPill2006

Most definitive YES. Read my thoughts here >> http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/133259/1.ashx

RedPill.

• DannyHaszard
  • Lotus65
    Lotus65

MY uncle told us that beating us was supposed to be better than when they stoned children that didnt listen

and

• Gerard
    Gerard

I figure the Watchtower cult has promoted more suicides than Heaven's Gate, People's Temple, Order of the Solar Temple, Movement of the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God, Scientology and Al Qaida combined together.

Yes. The WT cult is blood guilty.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Yes.

Though I hope to be over it one day, I feel the adverse effects of belonging to this cult several times a day, everyday.

Nvrgnbk

• cantleave
    cantleave

I know this is 2 years Old but I am currently reading Combatting Cult Mind Control - using this thread for reference. From what I have read so far JW's do not meet the criteria but do exhibit some of the characteristics of a Cult.

• booby
    booby

7.000.000 cowing to dictates of a few old men in new york, nah that's not a cult. Hey, wait a minute here.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

FORGETTING for a minute that according to Deut 1:17, Judgement belongs to God..

at my 'judicial' - I was told that I was lucky that for the law of the land because in bible times fornicators were executed.

at this stage in my life, my entire answer throughout my judicial was basically I dont care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit