More Anthrax THREAT- nearby town AGAIN!!!

by MrMoe 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Mr. Moe

Do they deliever to your doorstep
    or do you log in daily?

Or is it another tabloid magazine.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Budda Belly- Har Har - it's a real newspaper. It belongs to Gannet - the largest newspaper company in the World and the paper serves 3 local counties - Lee, Collier and Charlotte. I bet you think you are so witty. What is your point in even being here? What's your problem? Why don't you leave me alone.

Kent - You are right - how far is religion allowed to go anyhow? JW's loose thier lives from blood issues and have in the past relating to organ transplants and vaccines (before the "new light") so where will they draw the line?

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

I love people from
    Florida.

And I find your threads
    very interesting too.

Now, you can not say I am stalking you,
    As you asked three questions of me.
    Answer.. No point, No problem, and
    Yes, I will leave you alone.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Hey Mo come up by me in Lantana/Lake Worth MUCH safer up here LOL! You ever feel like life is AIMING at us down here? BEtween the hurricanes, the teachers being shot by kids, that Cuban kid who washed on shore, the CHADS/Election fiasco, the terrorists taking flying lessons and living here and checking out crop dusters in our back yard...and now the freakin ANTHRAX...its getting too creepy for me fur shur.

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

today officials had to close two metro stations near Washington DC because some freak sprayed an unknown substance into the air. Sorry I don't have more details... but I mention it because it seems as though there are going to be a whole lot of crazy incidences of this type in the days ahead.

Mr. Moe, it is easy to see at least for me that you post information about these events because you are understandably anxious. I hope you take to heart the soothing and caring responses you receive, and do not get too discouraged by those who expect - even demand - hard facts/news. That's what CNN is for: clinical, verified (um, well, we hope so) factoid spew. This board is of course appropriate for those types of posts, but, also a forum for those who are generous enough to take the time to express their individual feelings and experiences. I love the "window" into another person's world that is provided by this place, and hope you continue to post whatever you want, whenever you want. Dammit.

lauralisa

It's only water from a stranger's tear (Peter Gabriel)

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Thanks girls

I think Florida is quite the melting pot for the strange and wierd - including lots of nutcases. Florida is SUCH a hot spot for trouble. I think I will take Stiffy's advice and move to Montana.

Yes- I am nervous - I was fine until all this woha happened to my boss. Sorta scarry you know? Can't live under a table or rock though - gotta move on.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Laura,
    I agree,If my local paper or radio station reported these things I would be scared too.
    I think any one else would be too.At least some axiousness would be felt.I don't care what the reputation of the paper is.

Even the tabloids get it right sometimes people!
    Put yourself in the other persons place,please, before making judgments.Also, leaving the past where it belongs would be helpful too.
    Mr Moe has really come along way.I can tell she's really trying Please give her a break.
    [b]Ranchette

• willy_think
    willy_think

Mrmoe you kill me

• Seeker
    Seeker

Well, this all turned out to be talcum powder, not anthrax:

http://www.naplesnews.com/01/10/naples/hazmat-early1009.htm

We're going to see lots of these types of pranks in the near future as the nuts come out and try to get attention by planting 'strange' substances. Let's try not to panic until we get confirmation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit