If SATAN could offer you something desireable, would you accept it?

by JH 30 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Satin helps us understand the dark side of God or is that the good side of God? In the bible he's not really such a bad guy. In fact if they made the bible into a movie Satin would only get a cameo spot. I bet he'd be played by the same guy that played God.

• under_believer
    under_believer

If Satan existed as described by the body of Christian belief, no. I would not. It would be making a deal with the Devil, and we know how those turn out.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I would have him show me what religion is right, because if he was real, then I would be wondering about everything else.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How do you spell Satan..W..B..T..$.......God does what ever the WBT$ wants..They made him cancel Armageddon in 1975......The WBT$ cancelled Gods promise:"The Generation of 1914 would not pass away".....God woudn`t have a job without the WBT$.God will do as he`s dam well told!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Satan can bite whatever part of my ass is left after god bites it...

• Brother Apostate
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

i am satan. yes

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

B/A..Sh*tHead!..Now thats funny!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• agapa37
    agapa37

If it was possible for Satan to offer you something desireable, knowing that God wouldn't approve of it, would you accept it anyways.

JH good question. I am sure most would say, NO WAY! However, many do not realize that they HAVE accepted an offer from Satan. Satan offers people freedom and a sense of secure independence from God, just as he offered EVE in the garden. "You don't need God, you can think and do things for yourself." That is what Satan has to offer and sadly many take it. The twist here is, that many take it without realizing that God does not approve of it (saddened by it). Ask yourself JH, have you accepted that offer?

• JH
    JH
    Ask yourself JH, have you accepted that offer?

I chose to post here....do you think Satan is behind this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit