Advise please...

by tapout1 12 Replies latest jw friends

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Tapout, reading posts here and involving yourself here will definitely clear things up for you after awhile I believe.

Do you watch the UFC? -- "tapout"...a submission move in Mixed Martial Arts contests.

• tapout1
    tapout1

I train jiu jitsu and MMA in one of the best gyms in the Midwest! Actually, Sean Sherk used to teach the combat submission wrestling here. We have some bad ass dudes training at this place. Anyway, I don't think I could be doing this if I were a JW. I quit once when I baptized and I'm not planning on doing it again! One thing that I have is a lot of anger!!! You know how it goes... can't do this, can't do that, can't listen to this music, can't wear this clothes, can't talk to these people, can't do that sport... whadafxup??? I'm really angry! ANGER IS A GIFT.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hiya tapout, it's great to have you here. The JW stuff apparently heals in time; it takes some longer than others. I think most people are here talking about their experiences because that usually helps. Just about anything helps!

I need a form of anger expression. I might look into martial arts training. It might help me get my confidence back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit