JW dating agency

by aniron 10 Replies latest jw friends

• aniron
    aniron

A long while ago for fun I joined one of those JW dating agency on the internet.

Forgot about it, then saw its advert on here. So thought have another look see who is on there from UK.

Anyway you know they ask who you looking for ..male looking for female ......female looking for male

Anyway I thought I'd put ....Male looking for Male

The names of six brothers came up !!

Is this a secret way gay brothers meet

• rebel8
    rebel8

I double dare you to create a profile of the governing body members on that site!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I triple-dog dare ya to do that!!

Unless WAC already has!!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Wow, sounds like a good place to meet 50 year old virgins with no education and no money who are looking for a sister to take care of them!

LHG

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Wow, sounds like a good place to meet 50 year old virgins with no education and no money who are looking for a sister to take care of them!

I resent that. I'm not a virgin and I'm only 49.

W

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Finally Free any gal would be lucky to have you.... with the approval of your bird of course!

Ladies: FF is a world class guy with a heart of gold.

Uzzah

PS to FF - feel free to throw your 'cast offs' in my direction.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Thanks Uzzah,

If we keep hyping that propaganda maybe some hot and wealthy woman will fall for it.

BTW, my divorce is final now! Time to celebrate!

W

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

CONGRATS!!

and just to clarify, THAT particular cast off is not welcome !! <shudder>

Now about these hot and wealthy women....

• Zico
    Zico

'A long while ago for fun I joined one of those JW dating agency on the internet.'

Get any responses?

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

It's kinda funny (or sad - depending on how you look at it)...

I did that one time, too - a looooong time ago. I created a profile on one of those JW sites.

For my profile info - I used the same write-up that I used on my Match.com profile. (That is - I didn't 'clean it up' and make it JW-speak)

I think that I got more than a handful of responses from JW gals 'interested'.

I 'typed' to one for a bit - and didn't say that I was an ex-JW. The conversation finally got round to her asking me details that were JW-related. I didn't lie - I told her the truth - that I no longer am a JW - but used to be.

She went into asking if I would go back, etc. I said - 'No'.

She then accused me of misleading her.

I think I reminded her that SHE contacted me first, and then asked her why she was even on the internet - not to mention she was signed up for a dating site.

Things got kinda quiet after that.

Yup - JW gals are really desperate on those sites.

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit