PLEASE HELP ME GET TO DALLAS CRAWFISH PARTY ON MAY 6TH...

by wildfire 31 Replies latest jw friends

• wildfire
    wildfire

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS... I have a chance to get to dallas for the crawfish party on May 6th..I live in Austin, Tx and was planning on taking a bus to Dallas on Sunday....( I really dont like to drive in Dallas) the problem is I need someone to help me to get from point A to point B//namely from the bus station to the party and from there I would need a place to stay for sunday night...My funds are limited so was hoping to room with someone at the nearby hotel..or someones home if thats possible.. I hope I will get some response,, have been very depressed lately and I know a good apostofest is the right prescription for me...the last apostofest I went to was in june of 2004 ,,so I am really overdue.. so if some one going can lend a helping hand , I would be sooo grateful..i will pm my phone number to anyone who thinks they can help me..... SO TO RECAP; I NEED A RIDE AND A ROOM FOR 1 NIGHT...ANY TAKERS......PLEASE HELP ME ,,

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Let me think about this one,A depressed, ex cult member rooming with me?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Wildfire, you are such a fun loving person, I hope someone can help you out.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Wildfire I am staying at a very cheap motel which is not where everyone else is staying because Hiltons are out of my league. It is about $40 a night. I'm not prepared to share my single bed with a stranger I'm afraid though! There are a number of these Quality hotels on the net if you look them up - Quality or Best Choice all offering very cheap rooms. In order to afford it I am selling some of my clothes on ebay - perhaps you can do something similar to raise the funds. I am staying quite a long way from the party as I need to be near the airport so you would save on travel fees by staying at a cheap motel nearer to the venue which is the Las Collinas area.

Good luck! Hope to see you there!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Bangs a Pan with a Spoon ***

(Singing to "Hey there all you thirsty ones")

Hey there all you craaaawfirsh ones... don't you have a beeeed to spare?

Does anyone have a room to spare to help him out?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Wildfire is a she

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Most standard hotel rooms only have one bed so I dont know that wildfire would be keen on doing that anyway! Besides half a room at the hilton would buy you two rooms at a cheap motel anyway. I think all those who are travelling from further afield are couples so wont be in a position to share anyway.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Wildfire is a she

Well in that case maybe we can work something out. Is she good looking?
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Geez Jaguarbass, I thought you were married anyway.

I hate questions like that, but to answer you, yes I think she was pretty, she had a petite figure, but most of all she is a fun loving person that enjoys having a good time. She was the life of the party at the Apostafest.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Wildfire is a she Well in that case maybe we can work something out. Is she good looking?
    what a pig I'm sure something will work out. lisa<---

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit