PLEASE HELP ME GET TO DALLAS CRAWFISH PARTY ON MAY 6TH...

by wildfire 31 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Crumpet R U livin in the UK? Flights/rooms for how long? Total minimum budget door2door?

Information appreciated!

Mad if I went!

Ray

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LOL Ray! We do have them in the Uk too although this years major one is postponed or rather its been diverted to Oslo, Norway in July.

How much is the trip costing - well flights £500 and I am staying with a friend of the bride - soon to be a friend of me I hope! Then there are the extras - travel insurance, presents, clothes, beer money etc. I've probably spent about £1000 altogether. its going to take me a year of living off beans to be able to pay it back, but I just needed to do it and mainly because my childhood friend is getting married. I think there are plans for something in Scotland too over the summer when the newlyweds move over.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Crumpet; I dont know if the USD being weak compared to the pound is helping any at all but its not helping those who want to go to europe later this year, lol

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Crumpet; I dont know if the USD being weak compared to the pound is helping any at all but its not helping those who want to go to europe later this year, lol

Nah it made no difference to the flight price at all unfortunately. Were you thinking of coming over later this year then? If you are coming to London give me lots of notice and I will come and play!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Ah well, I'll look out for the next bandwagon!

ThanX

N' by the way that last thread which said viceversa has rolled over before I could reply again _ I noticed you do guys n dolls - I've had less than my fair share of dolls 2 date so I'm a long ways off your pitch - just 2 clarify! Maybe You could push me 2 a hot dominatrix type -sheesh I should be so lucky!

Sure you can't wait 4 the American Express! Have fun - as if you needed my encouragement!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    N' by the way that last thread which said viceversa has rolled over before I could reply again

R you can still post on the thread - just use active topics and then go back a page by clicking on it at the top.

Sadly I dont know any hot dominatrices (is that the correct plural). All the girls I have had want to be dominated by me.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

What a fine reflection you must pose!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Hey you two!!!! Are you going to donate or talk?????

• horrible life
    horrible life

Hey you guys, I was just kidding!!!!!!!! You were keeping this subject at the top. Excuse me..... carry on.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I dont mind donating but then I am coming rather a long way and I am staying in a budget motel. I'm not sure I want to donate to someone else staying in the luxury of the hilton while I travel thousands of miles and stay in a cheap place. (incidentally I am also spending some nights at hemp lovers - this is not the Budget Motel I speak of which I am staying at the other nights.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit