ANYTHING EXCITING EVER HAPPENED ON THE DOORS?

by badboy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• FourMs
    FourMs

anewme: Thanks a bunch - I have so much to "tell" these days. I feel like I've been out of the loop of adult company these days, having kids and all. Anyways, thanks again and I wanted to tell you that your thread was great the other day and it was nice of you to go back and acknowledge people's stories.

TTYL

FourMs

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

I had three different men come to the door completely naked. Unfortunately for me, not one of them was attractive . I just looked 'em in the eyes and finished my presentation...it took a lot more than that to intimidate me (dobermans for instance).

Another time, a friend and I got trapped at the door by a llama. We gave it some chewing gum to distract it so we could get back to the car.....well that is enough wandering down this memory lane...thank god I have better things to do with my time now.

• Casper
    Casper

I had a RV in an old run down trailer park, that I referred to as the the "Circus" trailer. The first time I went a woman answered the door with a large snake wrapped around her neck. Next a Little Person answered the door, another time there were several people in the home all doing different kinds of flexing and bending of their bodies, one was walking on his hands. The last time I was there a rather old Lady ans. the door.. her hair was long and coal black, done in Shirley Temple curls with a large red bow tied around her head. They also had a pot bellied Pig in the kitchen. All in all, they were really nice to me and always invited me in and took the mags. Eventually they moved away. I hated that, I always found them very interesting..since I never knew what I would see next. I never asked about their situation, just tried to act like all was normal.

• badboy
    badboy

ALL VERY INTERESTING!

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

When I was 5 and I was out with my Dad over summer break and on morning we had a woman come to the door wearing next to nothing. She opened the door and did this little bow to the side with an extended arm (without looking to see who it was at the door), said "Come in" in the sexiest voice she could muster and then turned to see my Dad and I standing there.

She then screamed, slammed the door and in a rather less sexy voice said "Please go away" from behind the closed door.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit