ANYTHING EXCITING EVER HAPPENED ON THE DOORS?

by badboy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

ANY TAKERS?

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Yes, as a child, I once threw an egg at a door- it was exciting (or eggs-citing) for me as a child to do something so daring.

BA

• KW13
    KW13

once i slammed a door

lol no actually, one guy set a dog on me and the brother i was with - so the bro. whipped his brolly out, flicked the switch and the dog was getting attacked with it while we backed off.

• FourMs
    FourMs

Once while out in service with a pioneer, we were talking to a man who was outside gardening. The pioneer took a flower in her hand and in wanting to strike up a conversation about his flowers, she sniffed and the petal went up her nose. She choked a bit and continued on...

I thought it was funny and couldn't keep from laughing as they spoke...

FourMs

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I remember once a woman threatining me with a shotgun, I laughed as a leisurely walked back to the car, I knew I had jah protecting me!

ANother time a male householder listened to my presentation and then left to get the money, when he came back he had a full erection sticking out of his robe, which incidentaly was about at eye level with my 7 year old self.

And then there was the enormous rhode island red attack rooster, the biggest fricken chicken you have ever seen, like a turkey.

Not even the bros would go to that door, the weenies, but I enjoyed taking that call, I couldn't believe that no one would come with me, they even rolled up their windows in 90 degree heat. ha!

That bird was freakishly big though. The trick is that you must remain calm, chickens can smell fear.

• FourMs
    FourMs

When I was in my early teens, my best friend and I were always trying to get out of doing doors. If we were together (which we always were) we used to just knock on the brick or right beside the door where no one inside would here it. We would also skip the houses where the people were outside, and come back saying we didn't find anyone...

FourMs

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6okxZwRydwQ

A guy, his dog, and some JWs who are scared of dogs (no one gets hurt).

~Sue

• puck
    puck

my mom went to a door once, and the householder had a goose that tried to attack her, so my mom just grabbed its neck (she didn't know what else to do), and gave her presentation while holding the goose.

another time i went to the door and there was a mirror behind it, and the door had a big window, so you could see inside. i knocked, but nobody answered. i happened to look at the mirror, and saw the guy crawling behind his couch to hide from us. we made eye contact, but he still didn't answer the door.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Well there was this one time...

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Yeah, Jim Morrison exposed himself onstage. Well, apparently he did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit