Describe Your Emotion Involving The Witnesses

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Outrage...not that they trapped me , since I never was a JW, but the effect that it has had having a sister still in, a brother who was in for 15 years and being married for 27 years to one, even though she was inactive most of the time.

Outrtage because of the unneccessary effect it has had on my kids.

Outrage because of the way it has unneccessarily caused division among my family.

Outrage at the thousands they have murdered with their unscriptural advice about blood and shunning.

Outrage because JW's are liars. They will lie until you confront them about their lies, then they will back off and back pedal. If you don't remind them of their lies, then they will prey upon someone else. They are bullies that need to be confronted. I used to not care and just blow them off, however I now feel that to be a responsible citizen of this world, you shouldn't back away from opportunities to expose their lies. Their lies kill people. If God wants to forgive the WTS that his business, I will use every opportunity I have to expose the "Governing Body" for the blood thirsty vermin that they are. They are the lowest of the low.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit