X-Wife Got Married Yesterday........Our Son is Shunned Today!

by new boy 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• new boy
    new boy

My wife left me 5 years ago when I left the Jehovah's Witnesses. She got remarried Saturday to one of "our" old Jehovah's Witness friends Jay . Jay's wife, Judy died 6 months ago of cancer. At her funeral, Jay came up to by X wife and told her they should "get together" some time soon. The had there first date the very NEXT day on Monday.

Well, the got married yesterday April 14. It was a private ceremony with 11 people there. Including my DAed son and his family and my Daughter who just faded from the JWs ............They both believe that Jehovah's Witness NOT "the truth" in anyway. My son's choice was to make a stand against it, by DAing himself.......My Daughter decided to just fade away...They believe the SAME THINGS about this cult! ........It was a private wedding because of my son's stand against the cult.

So today is the big wedding reception, over 200 people going ..........."everyone" is invited...JWs and non JWs...........everyone that is except my son and his family...........My daughter was not going, out of respect for her brother........as in "if my brother is not welcome..... I'm not going either"............But last night she called me, crying........she really wants to go to it and see all of her family and "old friends"...........I tolded her to "do what her heart tells her to do" and I bless her either way. Poor thing was crying her eyes out.

So today when she is there with all of her old JWs "friends" .......and their worldy relatives.....I wonder if any of the non JWs will come up to her....... and ask her "Why her bother and his family were not invited?"..............I guess she would have to say "Because he has a different Faith then them now!"

But wouldn't the the non Jehovah's Witnesses have different "Faiths".....too?

How can anyone rationalize this Bull Shit.........in their right minds!

NB

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My support to you and yours. The whole situation sounds creepy.

The x starts dating a guy a week after his wife is in the ground. Talk about rebound.
    The both of them don't shun your son privately, but take the JW hardline in public. That's not too bad.

Keep helping your son and daughter out. It sounds like they will be okay.

• juni
    juni

Hi newboy.

Your former friend didn't wait long to hook up w/the ex did he???? That is tacky in my opinion.

Your daughter sounds like a very thoughtful person newboy - considering her brother and family.

I agree w/you. These other non JWs I guess are more appealing even though they are part of the "world".

So many suffer the same stuff.

Take care and peace to you and your daughter and son and family,

Juni

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Newboy

Allow me to offer my heartiest congratulations in person at the Crawfest on escaping the woman with the two faces. In having a ceremony with your son in attendance is a reprovable offence if not dfing.

Congratulations also on having both kids out!

Hugs

Nina x

• Odrade
    Odrade

JM still in the house-building business? He sure did a crappy job on my uncle's house. They had to sue him to get him to finish the punch list of all the crappy things that were wrong when they moved in... things like broken trim, broken tile, holes in walls, broken concrete, roof shingles loose... He's a crook, why should anyone be surprised that he started dating while he was still standing on his wife's grave?

• choosing life
    choosing life

Crazy cult. They have messed up every one of my children's weddings in some way. Sorry you have to go through it. At least you have your children thinking for themselves.

I wish there was some way to expose them for the damage that they reap on families.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

NewBoy..Your wife dumps you because you leave the JW`s.The guy she married,asked her out at his wifes funeral..???..They deserve each other.What a Classey pair!..LOL!!..Be there for your kids,your the only parent with a brain...OUTLAW

• Clam
    Clam

and the icing on the cake is that they believe they will inherit the earth. All they're going to inherit is bad karma. Outlaw said it: be there for your kids. All the best new boy.

Clam

• Kaput
    Kaput

How can anyone rationalize this Bull Shit.........in their right minds!

That's the problem with a cult, pard...nobody in it has their right minds...and nothing of it makes sense to one who DOES have their right mind! Fortunately you and the kids have got yours!

• gymbob
    gymbob

New Boy~

Good to hear from you!

Yea, those dubs are a crazy bunch. They love to screw-up weddings, funerals, etc. in the name of their religion....JUST BE GLAD WE HAVE OUR KIDS OUT!! GYMBOB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit