Jon passed away this morning

by jonjonsimons 102 Replies latest jw friends

• bigboi
    bigboi

My condolences to you. I didn't know him well, but I remember his sense of humor. He seemed to be a pretty good guy and I know he will be missed.

ONE Love

bigboi

• StifflersErSlayersBrother
    StifflersErSlayersBrother

Im soooooo sorry Kevin. Words can't express the sadness I feel for you... I wish I could have gottin to know Jon better.. He seemed to be a great guy...

"There is no greater grief in misery, than remembering happier times..."

Dante's Inferno

Keep strong dude.. keep strong

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Kevin,
    I found Jon to be a great man, and I am truly bothered by his passing. Even though I never met him in person, there will always be a special place in my heart for him. He quickly became a favorite of mine on this board. Thanks for the courage to post on this board a message of his passing.

• nelly136
    nelly136

am so sorry for your loss , please drop in and see us in chat if you ever want to would be nice to know that youre ok, jj trusted you to do see that things were done the way he wanted, I hope you dont get any (jw)interference in carrying out his wishes,
    and make sure you look after yourself even if you dont feel like it right now, jon wouldnt want it any other way you were obviously the light of his life, ((((kevin))))
    nelly

• detective
    detective

I am so sorry, so deeply sorry to hear of your loss.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Kevin,

Thank you for telling us; I know this must have been very painful for you. I am in such shock right now, I just can't believe it and the tears won't stop.

The last time I talked to Jon in chat, before he left, he said "Dana, me love you long time"...you know, we throw stuff like that out sometimes without really meaning it, but I knew he meant it and it touched me so much. I just can't believe he's gone.

• noidea
    noidea

Kevin,

I didn't know Jon for a long period of time but, I am so thankful for the time that I did. He touched my heart and will always be a part of me. I feel that I will be a better person for having know him. I will always treasure his strengths, wit and charm he was a wonderful person and always left me with a smile on my face.
    Kevin I am so sorry for the pain you have already endured and the pain that is yet to come. Please know that my heart and prayers are with you many ((((((((HUGS))))))).

• orbison
    orbison

i am so sorry to hear about John, like Jan, i too was talking to him yesterday, and he was trying to encourage me,,,a fine , fine, person,,,,

wendy

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Kevin sorry for your loss. Hope all will go well with you.

HCM

• Not Perfect
    Not Perfect

Hi Kevin,

I know that there are no words that can truly help right now. I too had a good friend pass away this past spring of cancer. What brave souls are the ones that try to spit in the wind of fate. I miss my friend so much, just as I know that you are feeling a void that can never be filled again. My heart is with you and aches for your loss.

May you find peace, Alicia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit