Is Fading a DF Offense?

by besty 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• onacruse
    onacruse

No, and yes.

It depends on "who you were," and "who is your family." I was fondly considered by, and deeply connected with, the JW community of my upbringing, and so my reinstatement was an hour-long after-meeting handshakes and hugs by every person in the KH. People even came from other places to congratulate me.

20 years later (1995) I tried to fade, but they set me up and tricked me, in more ways, and by more people (some of whom I'd patted on the head when they were mere children, and were subsequently some of the elders who df'd me), than I will say here.

Fred, I hope you read this, and think about it...think really really hard about it. It cuts right to the core of the angst you are experiencing.

Fading is a no-win situation.

imvho, one must simply make a choice, and go with it.

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Nope. Just be careful of what you say to anyone associated with the organization. I'm back to being a fader after getting my feet mucked up for 7 months. Be wary of the question, "You still believe the faithful and descret slave IS the faithful and descret slave don't you?" That was asked of me by two different set of elders.

brzfst

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit