Mulberry Street corrected

by dedpoet 14 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

very honest video. i only pissed off it was so short. maybe was an elder4once caN MAKE afew more realistic vidoes. i can't wait. that's like a public service message. and should be played after the nightly news. on every T.V. channell someone should sent to the pbs. and the producers of Knocking. john

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

FBS, I understand what you mean, but the JWs have a sickly sweet cover that hides the blatantly awful things they believe. They're so good at presenting that persona that they even fool themselves and stop thinking about what the things they sing about in their Kingdom Halls and comment on so earnestly really mean. Sometimes it takes a nasty jolt to force someone to really look at what they're doing, or at the very least, warn others about the reality, not just the facade.

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies

Talent-less... Jws always exceed X-Jws in talent. Tis a Scientific fact. Of course it did bring up the talking points, Jws molest children blah-ditty-blah... typical misrepresentation of facts (ie.. lack of blood transfusions do not "cause" deaths, getting shot in the face does..etc..etc..)

My point is, I think, the original Mulberry video had a better voice-over. It was More professional sounding. C+ for effort.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Death to the pixies said

Jws always exceed X-Jws in talent

I agree.

They are much better liars, have the act of ignorantly ignoring people they've known for years down to a fine art, and there is no one better than a jw at obeying orders, especially the ones issued by the governing body.

Not the kind of talents I'd want, but we must give credit where it's due...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Awesome correction. JW's are told not to judge people, yet they always do.

This corrections shows that there may be many good reasons people don't
    accept the literature, instead of saying that they are in "Satan's world."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit