Our town just got hit by terrorists!!!!!!!!!!

by MrMoe 64 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

My Boss just called on a cell phone - he went to Arby's for lunch and 3 people of Arabic decent ran in an threw some sort of chemical on the floor and ran out. US 41 was closed and he is being quarantined. I am worried - hope he is OK. Hopefully this is a fluke, but I just don't know. One of the terrorists that hit the WTC was from my town.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Moe,

Where are you from again? I hope your boss is okay too!

Andi

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

OMG, MrMoe, please let us know what's going on!!! This is too damn much! I hope your boss is okay.

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Mr Moe,
    How terrible!!
    I just heard on CNN that a second case of anthrax is confirmed in FL.
    This was another man who worked at the same place as the first case.
    They have shut the place down and have discowered Anthrax spores on a computer key board there.
    Take care,
    Ranchette

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I hope this is just some nut and it's nothing. My boss is a great guy - I am very worried - I just heard something about them being hospitalized on teh radio - maybe they are going to run tests. I will keep you posted. I am so worried!

• lydia
    lydia

Oh my Goodness!!!
    May all be careful today!!!

Please let us know if your boss is okay.

Remember - They cant take our belief in freedom from us!!

Please take care all!!

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Mr. Moe

What town?

• Brutus
    Brutus

WHERE ARE YOU FROM? WHERE DID THIS HAPPEN?

• JBean
    JBean

Mr. Moe: I hope your boss is ok also! Someone asked this already, but what town/state are you from/in? I did hear about the 2 people in Florida... they both worked for the same newspaper. From what reports I heard, they shut down the Florida Sun and Orlando Sentinal and National Inquirer (all in South Fla). All employees were ordered to local hospitals for tests. (Just in on the radio!) This is too much....

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Moe, Moe

How horrible! You must be scared to death! Try and stay calm...if you can. Yes, keep us posted...you are certainly in our thoughts. ((((Hugs)))).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit