Worst flatulence experience? Here is mine... Can you top it?

by What-A-Coincidence 72 Replies latest jw experiences

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

One time I had something that just wouldn't let up. I was watching TV, and I kept farting and farting, so after a bit, I was banished to the outside to just let it all go. This went on for about an hour or so.

I don't remember what I had, but it hasn't happened since.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    I was banished to the outside

unclean unclean ...lol

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    unclean unclean ...lol

Yeah no kidding! My dad and my sister were also watching TV, and they just grew tired of my flatulence. I had to get up and leave every few minutes to cut wet ones. As I recall, the smell was also more terrible than usual.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Dude WAC! I just had to open a window! This thread of yours reeks!

Nvrfrts

• watson
    watson

You guys all need to go see my buddy at www.mrmethane.com. He IS the king!

• free2beme
    free2beme

Passing gas is healthy. My dog is a small dog, but farts constantly. Here is the little fart.

You know when she is in trouble (House breaking) as you chase her down to tell her NO. The farts go off. That is really the only time, but yuck!

• outoftheorg?
    outoftheorg?

Hmm? Why is this the post that brought the most laughs for me in quite a while?

Outoftheorg

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

just today I was thinking, 'someone needs to start a potty thread' or maybe a worst bathroom story thread. Thanks guys!!! by the way, Beano actually works. My husband bought me some after I ate some hummus from Trader Joe's once - ever since then I take it when I eat something like that, as anything with veggies or beans or garlic can do me in.

now, about those bathrooms - the first time I went to China we took a train from Beijing to Xian, a 24 hour train ride if I remember right. We were all appalled when we found out that the bathroom was a small compartment with a hole in the floor and nothing to hang on to! Try going potty in a small room rattling down a train track without falling into the hole or the stuff surrounding the hole from people who missed because the train swerved. My friend who travels all over southeast Asia every year has quite a few potty stories - we can laugh our heads off talking about it.

yes, I admit it, very low class, but somehow funnier than a lot of other subjects.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Hortensia, I've talked about this on another group! I'd have a broken hip trying to squat that low!

http://www.theplumber.com/images/toilets-chinesetrain.jpg

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Great photo! that must have been first class! The train we were on really only had a hole in the floor, and four walls, plus a window so you could watch the scenery while you tried not to fall in the poop. This was in the same year as the Tien An Men massacre - was that 1988 or 1989? Before my second trip I advised everyone going on the trip to practice squatting so they could manage those toilets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit