Worst flatulence experience? Here is mine... Can you top it?

by What-A-Coincidence 72 Replies latest jw experiences

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I had been having bad gas for a few days...when I mean bad, I mean clear the room bad and call in Hazmat, it was so bad my dog left the room crying.

Anyway, I was at the mall and I had to let one go and a man passed by and he said, "dam, they must be repairing the sewage pipes." I said, yeah, huh. I was having a bad day but I just had to laugh. Can anyone top this? or is WAC king of Premium Unleaded?

alt

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

lmaoo, here it is...

the original flatulence thread...

• sspo
    sspo

Have some class and talk about something more intelligent

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

party pooper .... lmao

next time u smell sumtin funny.... i was there ... lol and thanks SO MUCH for going off topic... u are obvioiusly more intelligent than me. You could have had some class and pm'd me.
  • found-my-way
    found-my-way

If you do not want to read this thread, by all means, you are not forced to read it

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I'm all for intelligent conversation, but sometimes life just calls for potty humor

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "...Have some class and talk about something more intelligent"

That doesn't work either. I've tried. (See my threads on solar panels and LED lighting - with only a sprinkling of replies.)

So - let him talk about 'bad gas'. Maybe he'll get more responses out of the topic.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Warlock
    Warlock
    party pooper .... lmao

He means he would rather have you talk about poop. Warlock

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

WAC, did it ever go away?

seriously bro, I think you need some acidophilus and maybe some probiotics to help put your system back in balance...either that or stay away from dairy!

oh, and if it smells like it's 'off', dont eat it

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

found-my-way...

you are correct. i think it was the creamer that I had been using. i stopped using it. but good idea... i will buy some. See SSPO!!! U need to chill out and stay away from threads of in which you will add no intelligence to the matter.

thanks found-my-way

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit