I called Brooklyn

by mommy 38 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

Or even more fun might be to ask for the Writing Dept. and then ask to speak to that still alive brother -- C. Aurilino????? (Check the WTBTS, UN, NGO's thread for the name) -- who signed the application along with W. Lloyd Barry and ask HIM to comment!!!!

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Wendy,

You've given us a very interesting report for us down here in Oz.

The "historical" tag is really good, isn't it? Do you think that should be "hysterical"?

When you think about that word, it's meaningless, for everything is historical. So what if it's historical? So is every belief of JWs "historical".

Obviously he was stonewalling by using words of obfuscation. He had no 'ready answer' to you.

Nice one, Wendy.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HEY WENDY BABE!!!!!!

Just wanted to say Hi !!!!!! Missed ya!!!! I get home tomorrow so I'll be on more regular then, good to have you back!!!!

Ven

"WE will make NO distinction between those who commit the act of Pedophilia and those who harbor them!!!"

• mommy
    mommy

Detective,
    The number I called was (718)560-5600. I briefly explained the reason for calling and they transfered me to Patterson. As I stated I have no idea who I actually spoke to or his status in the org, as he refused to give it to me.

I wrote out a few questions I wanted to ask before the call. But I am kicking myself in the butt for not thinking of this one until last night. "Now that you know that you are associated with the UN will you severe all ties, and publicly claim why you can not possibly have any association with them?" MMMMM sounds like the making for another call tomorrow!

Ozzie I agree, I think they are waiting to see the reaction of the UN or see how many inquiries are made, before their official statement. What is hysterical is I feel there is something even bigger than this brewing

Vennie!
    Woohoo! Now that winter time is rolling around, looks like the gang is all here Can't wait to chat later with you. I have missed you! BTW did Mulan ever get those 'kini pics for me?
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• Farkel
    Farkel

Mommy/Wendy,

: So they either lied, by saying they support the UN, or they did not.

Of course THIS is the entire issue. Everything else is bullshit.

"How say ye Watchtower Religious Printing and Lie Manufacturing Corporation?"

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Hi Wendy, you are a gutsy gal. I think the guy at the service desk didn't know what hit him. I wonder if the geezers in the governing potty really care if this becomes a big issue. They will still deny it and they are associated histerically, and the R&F witlesses will except the info because they want to believe anything that is fed to them. Does anyone know if the UN is being given copies of books and literature that depicts the many artists rendering of the UN according the the WT??? I don't think they would like it being called the Disgusting Thing and all the other names WT has given to it.

• siegswife
    siegswife

(((I was also given the song and dance about it being ok to use the UN to further human right issues for the brothers. She also fell back on that many people work for the govt and if her house was on fire she would need the fire dept and police to become involved.)))

Why isn't it ok for the rest of the world to use the UN in the same way? What exactly is the problem they have with the UN if they feel it's ok to use them to further human rights, and I would assume, peacekeeping efforts? Why would they speak badly about an organization that helps everyone, including Jehovah's Witnesses?

• mommy
    mommy

Hey seigswife

I personally have no problem with the UN. I applaude their efforts, and their ability to pull strings that people standing alone are not able to pull.The problem I think all of us are having, is the fact that for years the WTBTS has painted the UN and it's predeccesor the Leaugue of Nations in bad light. Well, actually that is putting it mildly...they have actually condemned to death anyone who associates with it.

Have you seen the numerous quotes that the WTBTS has published and distributed concerning the UN? Actually naming them the scarlet colored beast, in bed with the harlot? If you need to I will provide a link...they are numerous and it is lengthy.

So the problem is not and never will be my feelings, and if I feel that the UN is a disgusting thing. It is and always will be that the WTBTS think, and preach to all of it's followers, it is a disgusting thing. But has no problem jumping in bed with them, and screwing them, by using them, of course I am using their own words.

Also I have no problem with the WTBTS furthering human rights, but perhaps they are slightly backwards on their thinking? How much rights are active JW's given? They don't even have the right of obtaining counsel, or free speech, or ability to choose their own health care.

This has nothing to do with the UN it has everything to do with hypocrites. And this issue is but one thing that the WTBTS has kept hidden from their active members.
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• siegswife
    siegswife

mommy, I know that about you. I'm sorry about the way I wrote my reply, I was asking questions that maybe could be used in reply to the comments made. I should have clarified those questions with "Why don't you ask her:yada yada". Sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit