JW.ORG has jehovahs backing

by antes8080 22 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    What explanation was given as proof that it has god's backing? Why is it a clear sign that god is backing the web site? I don't get it.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Been hearing this from various people from the Cong that JW.org is a clear sign that god is directing the org.

How does a religious organization having a website provide evidence of God's direction or backing?

Everyone has a website. My sister has a website!

Big wup.

Many other religions have websites and had them first. This is proof of nothing except that many JWs are gullible people with extremely limited cognitive skills.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

God needed a Web Site......The WBT$ Created one..

.........God was Grateful and Bought all the WBT$ GB Popes Rolex`s..

http://s3.amazonaws.com/MVB_Bucket/Public/Share/Caleb+&+Sophia+with+GB+member.png...

...............................................................................C $40,155.00

Image result for Rolex Daytona gold blue face

• user100
    user100
    OUTLAW.. I hope tony is not in that library with those kids "studying" without a second witness!
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Where are good hackers when you need em. Someone who's a dab hand at the computer and has a lot of time on their hands and could really have some fun with those GB rants and caleb and sofia cartoons.
  • pixel
    pixel

What explanation was given as proof that it has god's backing? Why is it a clear sign that god is backing the web site? I don't get it.

No need for back up proof. WT/GB/FDS's style to proof things if just to say it so.

Charlatans.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW.. I hope tony is not in that library with those kids "studying" without a second witness....User100

The Cartoon Kids are Fine..Tony likes Hamsters..

Image...

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Outlaw...you are hilarious. I needed that laugh today!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Outlaw...

Maybe it's recent court circumstances biasing me, but the first impression I got when I saw that pic was that Sophia was reaching for Morris' junk...

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Most JWs are very ordinary and so having a web site is a big deal, they are easily impressed. Education and seeing a bit of the world would do many of them a lot of good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit