No, I dont think it really matters.

Do you think im going to become an active JW again ? haha

keith

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

you can always - EDIT

• juni
    juni

Oh hell what do I care! I'll just blame it on leaky brain cells due to old age.

Everyone has their bad days and say things they regret. We just have to be forgiving and get past it and move on.

Juni

moomanchu said:

you can always - EDIT

~~~~~~

Remember you only have so much time to do that. I don't know how long. Maybe someone else knows.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    some things you posted here or elsewhere will make you blush

Im wondering if I still have the ability to blush. Doubt it seriously.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Just as in any other situation in life, we all do or say things impulsively or allow our emotions to speak before we think. Having what we post in print is little different than the things we have said to others in our lives we wish we could take back. Once it's done, it's done. I wouldn't behave any differently here than I would if I were sitting in a room talking to you all.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

If I were to run for a political office, apply for a job with a high-ranking position, or something of this nature, I would be concerned; but I don't think that any of the above is ever going to happen.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I've put my foot in my mouth and made an ass of myself so many times in life, it doesn't really matter if stupid things I say on this forum linger in the ether forever. I doubt if it will - armageddon will wipe out all computers anyway, won't it?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Excellent Question. I took it a step further and went back to view what was the last post someone made before they crossed over into the nether world ( Died ). What was even stranger was that I'd found that my post was right after his. What I'd said was rather reflective of how I still feel now. I am who I am and continue to be.

The thoughts words and ideas remain, with very little variation between how I felt then and how I feel now. I am rather comfortable knowing that my reflections will continue to go on, as long as there is the internet, as long as this system is in place, I'll have a voice that others can find, even long after I am dead and gone.

• veronica_mars
    veronica_mars

Funny...

I found a bunch of my posts here from 5 years ago... by Googling my username (I used it for a lot of different things...) and I re-found this place.

Which was really cool, and really needed.

So, yeah, I think it's cool and I am glad that what I post on the internet will be around... for me to read later... It's like a diary...

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I'm ok with it.

In many ways, what I've written here charts my progress away from the watchtower over the last 18 months, so it's good to look back sometimes and see how far I've come in that time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit