Is Anyone Looking Forward To The Sopranos Coming Back???

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

OMG- Yes! I won't say anymore.

Thanks Lonelysheep!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Well, it just ended...
    If there seriously won't be another season, there has to be a movie. I'd heard earlier today that there wasn't going ot be anyone at all left at the end of tonights episode. Closure- I need some closure ;-)

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I haven't seen it since one guy had his fiancee shot, I couldn't take it any more.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Okay..it should be safe now since the ending is a hot topic on the news this morning! That was the worst ending of a show that I've ever seen...it sucked big time! Stupid. Dumb. A total waste of time. The only possible reason to have ended the show like that was if they wanted to leave it open for a 2 hour movie special sometime further down the line.

Big Love starts tonight....

sammieswife.

• minimus
    minimus

I thought it was a brilliant ending. Phil is the one that gets crushed-----literally. It looks like T will be facing some jail time do to the rat. Meanwhile, the tension in the ending was fantastic! David Chase does things his way and he is hopefully going to make a movie.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I thought the ending was perfect. My wife hated it but I liked the way it left to your imagination whether the whole family was about to get whacked or simply go on with their strange, disfunctional life.

The Leotardo hit was gruesome. Why have his head crushed by a car after he's dead? Oh well.

• ninja
    ninja

I hate when the sopranos come on telly...all my glasses smash...I'll get my coat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit