Is Anyone Looking Forward To The Sopranos Coming Back???

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I am. I think they wait way too long though for their series to come back on!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I agree Mini. I have the complete 5 seasons on DVD. This the last season, nine Episodes. These DVD's are a keeper. The opener this Sunday is supposed to open with a bang!

Blueblades

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

YES!!! I can't wait!!!

Is it this weekend??

nj

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Hi EX! Yes this Sunday HBO 9PM est.

Blueblades

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Yes I am! In fact thanks for reminding me, I need to call the cable company and have get HBO turned on at my new place.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Woke up this morning/got yourself a gun.....Badda-Bing!..Yep,gonna be watching the whole season..Anyone who gets in my way,sleeps with the fish..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• watson
    watson

My TIVO is already set. That way I can attend my Sunday Public Talk and Watchtower Study, and come home to the heartwarming family drama.....

• minimus
    minimus

I LOVE that opening song. Who does it????

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I liked the bits of the Sopranos that I saw.

Program scheduling is driving me crazy. I never know anymore when a show will be on. They used to at least be on for 13 weeks and then you got reruns. Not anymore. I have to check all the time to see if a show I want to watch is going to be on sometime during the week.

I hate it

• Dagney
    Dagney

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait...the dish recorder is programmed and checked double checked.

Did anyone watch "Rome?" That was one of the best series ever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit