hello to all.... i'm new

by The Humper 26 Replies latest jw friends

• The Humper
    The Humper

just saying hi to all here in the forum.

im 26yrs old as of today! so happy b-day to me. anyway ive been DA'd since 2003. and the way i got out isnt like most. instead of telling my mom or friends or anyone i just joined the army and left. only my sister knew.

i did it while my mom went on her trip to go see bethel. i text my sister and told her but i had told her before she left with my mom on the trip(she was forced to go). my younger brother never really took to being a JW, my sister, got DF'd like 1yr after i left. she said that me doing what i did gave her the strength to do it herself. she had been falling out the same time i was. which was about when i was 18. thats cuz i moved out on my own and my eyes opend up to the world and how it really was. my youngest brother is still in and my mom is still a regular pioneer, shes been doing that for like 15yrs now.

get this... my mom is so dedicated that she has only worked part time jobs so she could be a pioneer. after all of us kids moved out and stoped giving her money, instead of getting a full time job and becoming just a regular publisher, she file bankruptcy! shes says jah will take care of her. my bro lived with her for 2 more years and now he got married and hes not letting mommy move in. good for him, but my mom still smootches off other people in her cong. theyve put her up in thier homes not charging rent in exchange of her cleaning thier home and what not. she still works part time which is just enough for her to make her truck payment. man she is so blind!

anyway thats a very brief and i do mean brief part of my life.

oh yeah my dad was babtized twice and then DF'd twice. interesting huh?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Welcome "THE HUMPER" ... very interesting name.

Crazy story you got there. Anyway, happy-b day humpty hump.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Welcome Humper. I look forward to hearing a lot more from you in the future.

Happy Birthday!!!!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Wow, and welcome. The service to your country is appreciated by me. I have exceptionally high regard for those who make the decision to serve in the Armed Forces. Wish you all the hope and happiness you can get from this twisted world we live in.

Art

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Welcome to the forum Humper. This is a great place to hang around while you heal...

Have a wonderful birthday as well.

• EnlightenedMind
    EnlightenedMind

Welcome! and Happy Birthday!

• skeptic1914
    skeptic1914

Ditto

Skeptic1914

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

A big welcome. Are you out of the army now. When you are ready, we would love to hear your
    fallout story- how you went from Army guy to ex-JW when the congregation found out something.

Welcome, welcome

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome, I am glad to see you here.

You actually said more positive things about the JWs than many do. They are actually supporting your mom in her 'missionary' (pioneer) work. I hope they will be so helpful when she is too infirm to do pioneering. Its too bad she screwed everyone else to serve Jah, though! Glad to see you are making a ood life for yourself and thank you for your service. My DH is AF reservist and I am proud of him.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Welcome to the board. Looks like you have a nice family there if that's you in your picture.

It still amazes me how Witnesses think it is ok to take advantage of public services and do things like declare bankruptcy when they could work and make their bills. They hate the world, but are all too willing to use it to the full to get along financially.

Happy birthday to you!

Choosing Life

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit