rantings on jw fellowship board

by gspradling 21 Replies latest jw friends

• gspradling
    gspradling

ED-->Some thrilling experiences that just goes to show JEHOVAH KNOWS: DOES JEHOVAH KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, AND DOES HE HELP? 1. The bomb planted in the Kingdom Hall In Australia, where one brother was killed, was meant to kill everyone, and would have; but the bomb rolled backwards so the force or the blast was away from the friends, rather than aimed at them 2. A new Hall was built in Brooklyn. However, a large tree was inconveniently located in the center of the parking lot, and a city ordinance forbade it's removal. That night, a storm blew it down, and it conveniently fell in the middle of the street. No harm came to the Hall. Because it blocked the street, the city of New York had to remove it, at no expense to the brothers. 3. In Florida, a Hall building was delayed, because the basement hadn't been back filled and the brothers had no means to do so. While the inspectors were at the site, a bulldozer showed up, did the job, and drove off. He returned to tell his boss he'd finished the job at the Hall. The boss replied, "Hall!? I told you to go to the mall!" The job was done at no expense to the brothers.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Ahh, JW urban legends.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Yep...I heard that lightening struck that tree and felled it so they could build a hall. And Smurfs came up out of the hole where it used to stand and then drawers began opening and closing in someones bedrrom because they bought their furniture at a yard sale in Salem Mass and and and....

• Gopher
    Gopher
    1. The bomb planted in the Kingdom Hall In Australia, where one brother was killed, was meant to kill everyone, and would have; but the bomb rolled backwards so the force or the blast was away from the friends, rather than aimed at them.

Why did Jehovah let the bomb get into the Kingdom Hall in the first place? It couldn't have been to test the faith of the "brothers", because the Bible says God doesn't test anyone with evil things.

3. In Florida, a Hall building was delayed, because the basement hadn't been back filled and the brothers had no means to do so. While the inspectors were at the site, a bulldozer showed up, did the job, and drove off. He returned to tell his boss he'd finished the job at the Hall. The boss replied, "Hall!? I told you to go to the mall!" The job was done at no expense to the brothers.

Since when do they have basements in Florida? The elevation is too low in the majority of Florida's sizeable cities.

• nvrgnbk
  • jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Only believe half of what you hear and none of what you read.

They dont have basements in Florida.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

building a hall in Brooklin?

That one is truly laughable. Escpecially when Bethel has more than enough property they are selling off

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Dontchya love all the stories they tell? (gag)

Propaganda bullshit to make the R&F feel special...

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh please, give me a break!

• Honesty
    Honesty

No wonder JW's get involved in MLM schemes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit