rantings on jw fellowship board

by gspradling 21 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe
    The boss replied, "Hall!? I told you to go to the mall!"

It was more likely a bulldozer showed up and pushed the KH into a sinkhole!

• searcher
    searcher
    He returned to tell his boss he'd finished the job at the Hall. The boss replied, "Hall!? I told you to go to the mall!"

Must have followed the driver back to his bosses office to know that hm?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I remember hearing that BS back in the day. Im surprised that they dont say that the one brother who was killed with the bomb, was living a double life so no harm no foul.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    3. In Florida, a Hall building was delayed, because the basement hadn't been back filled and the brothers had no means to do so.

Why didn't they build it right in the first place? You know they had God's directions! And "no means", the Watchtower is poor? Hmmph!

• Jourles
    Jourles
    1. The bomb planted in the Kingdom Hall In Australia, where one brother was killed, was meant to kill everyone, and would have; but the bomb rolled backwards so the force or the blast was away from the friends, rather than aimed at them

How do they know the bomb "rolled backwards?"

2. A new Hall was built in Brooklyn. However, a large tree was inconveniently located in the center of the parking lot, and a city ordinance forbade it's removal. That night, a storm blew it down, and it conveniently fell in the middle of the street. No harm came to the Hall. Because it blocked the street, the city of New York had to remove it, at no expense to the brothers.

Was there a news clip of this happening? Or was it a word-of-mouth story?

3. In Florida, a Hall building was delayed, because the basement hadn't been back filled and the brothers had no means to do so. While the inspectors were at the site, a bulldozer showed up, did the job, and drove off. He returned to tell his boss he'd finished the job at the Hall. The boss replied, "Hall!? I told you to go to the mall!" The job was done at no expense to the brothers.

Basement in FL? LOL! Besides, did the bulldozer's boss tell him to go to the "Kingdom Mall?" How else would someone(supposing he's worldly) know to go to the Kingdom "Hall?" If I was told to go to the "hall," I would need a little more info to go on.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Jehovah does truely bless us doesn't he?

• geevee
    geevee

The dozer driver was probably a witness with "hall" on the brain, as one is when fully immersed in it. Did the job and then found out he went to the wrong place. At great cost to his employer. Wonder if they considered paying for it anyway?...if indeed as has been pointed out it happened at all?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Most urband 'faith' legends have the same theme-God (Mary, Jesus, Joseph, St. somebody) was looking out for (interceding) for us and saved the day. The last pope John Paul said that Mary kept the bullet from killing him-so why didn't she cause the gun to misfire? Or stop the guy from being conceived? Why didn't Jah keep the bomb from even getting to the hall (you know how many go off at the perps home??), Why didn't God cause the city folks to change their policy/zoning? Save them the trouble of delays, red tape? And the filled basement in FL? Nothing of that smacks of any thing worth commenting on. Other than the fact that JWs have some damn small miracles! and interestingly, they mostly involve the pocketbook of brooklyn. Hmmm?

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Whats the address for this board?...I might join and see how long I can play brinkmanship before I'm booted. Should be fun.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

More BS by the JDUBS -

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit