Video of last night's Memorial protest at Kingdom Hall

by kool aid man06 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Sasha
    Sasha

What a rare treat. One thing the gentleman said that rang true. About the "adrenaline rush" you get when you get near the Kindgom hall. I have realized that it was Panic disorder all along. Excellent, just excellent!

• TopHat
    TopHat

The Witnesses who were waving are the people like RichieRich and those who have no choice but be at meetings because of the need to be with family like Gumby. So this is their way of supporting the protesters with a friendly wave.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

that kingdom hall has windows! gasp!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

That takes balls. No doubt about it. Which I dont have. I have visited my wrath on the JWs online here behind the keyboard where it is safe.

I dont think I could stand in front of a Hall like these brave souls. I live a block away from it too!

• dawg
    dawg

Too bad they ruin their message by promoting their own false religion. I see little difference between christian faiths and the JWs. I'm still questioning why many of you chose to return to a some other religion after being browbeat by the JWs all your lives. I can only be fooled once

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

That guy sure has balls!!!! Let's hope with his willingness to speak out he will be able to reach some.

Leslie

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Good for them it's a pity there weren't a lot more there.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Good video.

I think they should offer the Jw's a 'free cup of lemonade' as they pass. Wonder how many would take the offer? Of course the cups would be printed with all the websites - one way to get the info in their hands.

Jeff

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks

guts.........

I wonder what the "interested" ones thought seeing that.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

i would be interested in knowing how sucessful these "protest" are vs. the jw's saying persecution is part of the sign of a true xtian and thus strenghthening the "cause"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit