MY OBSERVATIONS FROM THE MEMORIAL TONIGHT (just got home)

by Mary 57 Replies latest jw friends

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Zico asked about the secret Mormon handshake that I gave to the door attendant at the Memorial. My spouse asked if I was making fun of the Witnesses, but I was just having a bit of fun with the door guy, whom I had met previously. He went along with it, said, yes and did the shake with me. I hope that doesn't offend anyone.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I came accross the outline for the Memorial and posted a link in another thread.

It might be more appropriate here so that those who didn't go can get a feel for the layout.

http://upload2.net/page/download/r5ObjKvUfENn2l3/Memorial+Outline+2.pdf.html

All it needs now is Blondie to add her own comments in her "study style"

Or maybe Mary would like to "go to work on it", BTW Mary, I loved your summary of the Memorial

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Maybe oneday I'll get the hang of the formatting on here !!

• Mary
    Mary
    All it needs now is Blondie to add her own comments in her "study style". Or maybe Mary would like to "go to work on it", BTW Mary, I loved your summary of the Memorial

Thanks Alpha! Sorry, I gotta work on something else right now, but I'll take a look at it afterwards.

Warlock said: Mary.........................................I LOVE YOU!
    Geeze Warlock.....I hope that's Agape love you're referring to.

• BrentR
    BrentR

You mean last night was the memorial? I guess I missed it, just like the last 22 that I also forgot about. DAM!!! They were always such hoot to go to.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Geeze Warlock.....I hope that's Agape love you're referring to.

I've seen you, Mary. It's Eros. Warlock (I just couldn't resist.....................making the comment, I mean)

• juni
    juni

Mary said -

One of the elders (an extreme male chauvanist cheese 'n cracker bro) was "gracious" enough to come down from Mount Olympus where he thinks he dwells to talk with me.

LMAO! Ummmmm....think that little black dress had anything to do with it?? Ya Jezebel!

God you are funny Mare. Take care.

Hugs, Juni

• Dagney
    Dagney

The report from my friend from my old hall.

He was happy to report there were 360 in attendance, with pub cards of 150. The speaker was the CO, good speaker so there were visitors.

He also said there were a lot of people (so what is a lot??) that were there in street clothes, who just came from the invite, they had it in their hand. He asked me, "that was the campaign right, invite everybody! Well it worked!" (I'm like "what worked?" but don't want to go there.)

I keep thinking it's gonna die down around here...but the numbers are still there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit