It's sundown Nisan 14 Where R U?

by Honesty 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

At work surfing the web, and making sure nothing work related is beeping at me.
    'Twas Nisan 14, and the network was clean. lalalalalalalala

• carla
    carla

Isn't it actually Nisan 15 at sundown?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Home, relaxed, sprited and awaiting work in the morning.

Prison Break was GOOD!!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I went for a ride on my motorcycle(the sith infiltrator) I enjoyed a beautiful sunset over Whitmore lake. Than as I was coming home I enjoyed a spectacular blood moon rising.

yeah I really miss being in a cramped KH and listning to an outline I heard 20 times.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

We were at WalMart buying groceries...talk about supporting an evil empire ... In line behind a woman with 2 Full Carts of groceries (why am I always in *that* line??)

Still better than being at the KH.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm watching Dancing with the Stars, which I have yet to see all the way through, this season. Had tacos for dinner, chocolate for dessert. Can't remember the last time I went to the memorial - although I do remember how booooooring they were.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I attended a movie called "Jesus" at the Catholic Church. On my way home I passed in front of the Kingdom Hall. I was surprised to see a Sheriff's car in front near the entrance driveway. Don't know what that was all about. Maybe they were expecting trouble or protestors or something???

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Carla - yes Nisan 14 started yesterday at sundown. Today at sundown it is Nisan 15 so the JW Memorial is actually held on Nisan 15.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

OK, precisely at sundown I was going for a walk. A blow-off-steam walk. Because this stupid Memorial has been on my mind. Because I know there will be negative consequences for my not gonig. And that makes me feel angry. But the walk did blow off steam. I feel quite a bit better.

And the negative consequences: well, I'm used to them. At least I have them for being 100% true to myself, not due to playing by man-made rules, such as confessing sins to elders.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

At that moment, at my father's house with family to celebrate according the Bible's explaination of it.

Wife made the bread and we had wine and read scriptures with reading of certain scriptures.

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit