It's sundown Nisan 14 Where R U?

by Honesty 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• Honesty
    Honesty

I'm posting "Memorial" accolades on JWD and beliefnet for the benefit of the JW's who attended the annual REJECT THE KING Celebration.

How about You?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

tonights the memorial??? lol now i know im out of the dubs Sucks to be them 4 meetings this week

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am at my computer eating an Activa Dannon yogurt and posting on JWD. My soon to be exwife is at the memorial.

• Kudra
    Kudra

eating chips and salsa and drinking wine (whilst surfing JWD, of course)

After I poured my wine I gave a nod to the Cool and Beautiful JC.

-K

• Xena
    Xena

Sunday I'll probably eat a chocolate bunny. I prefer this way of celebrating.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

I'm on Satan's website, JWD.

• TopHat
    TopHat

I am not going to tell you where....so there!

• done4good
    done4good

In Phoenix airport, waiting for my connection.

j

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just got finished with a long conversation with another EVIL APOSTATE like myself. Before that I took my G-daughter to her preschool party - held at the church that sponsers her pre-school - then tooled on home as I watchted the Jw's assembling in the KH parking lot, looking dapper and pious.

I thought about stopping in for a snack of crackers and wine, but decided against it.

I don't miss it - and would really prefer root canal work if there were a choice.

Jeff

• exwitless
    exwitless

Went outside to enjoy the beautiful evening we had tonight before it gets cold again. Helped my son learn to ride his bike without training wheels-doing much better but not quite independent yet.

Much more fun than going to a stuffy meeting with a bunch of people with fake smiles saying "Good to see you!!!" when they don't give a crap whether they saw you or not; listening to the same boring talk and reading the same boring scriptures and passing around wine which you pray you don't spill on yourself or your neighbor; trying to leave right after all the while wading through dozens of people standing there talking and are oblivious to the fact they are blocking your only exit from the hall (or maybe it's purposeful); driving home with your eyes burning from exhaustion from the busy day and having no time for dinner and having subjected yourself to the mind-numbing ritual of the memorial. Makes me tired just thinking about it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit